Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
393  443  483  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  503  543  593  993  1493 
Page 493 of 20173
Go to
Quote: No holes in the jacket - most use the pin wings on the jacket, post names. and post wings and name on the shirt. Remember, winter uniform is only wings/name on the jacket. Summer uniform is wings/name on shirt. Summer Uniform start 1MAR through 31OCT
Ok. I'll put away my drill....

Thanks sevenfive.
Quote: Ahhhhhhhhh now I get it, why we don't wear them on the shirt while wearing the jacket?
Most do wear them both on the shirt and jacket. The FOM only states that they must be on the shirt for Summer uniform. (FOM 11-6.3). No long sleeves in Summer as well.....do not forget the hat!
Quote: Ok. I'll put away my drill....

Thanks sevenfive.
Any time -
Hat? Abbot said they were out

Kidding just kidding................

Seriously, thanks for all the info sevenfive
Quote: Hat? Abbot said they were out

Kidding just kidding................

Seriously, thanks for all the info sevenfive
What's the old conversation between a DAL pilot and a management type in one of the ATL terminals. Something like this:

MGT guy to DAL pilot (not wearing hat) - "Where's your hat?"
DAL pilot - "It's in my bag."
MGT guy - "Why's it in your bag?"
DAL pilot - "It's too small and won't fit on my head."
MGT guy - "So why don't you get a bigger hat?"
DAL pilot - "Because then it won't fit in my bag."

Not mine, but that's how I remember it.
FWIW, I ordered my jacket through M&H and mine does have holes above the pocket presumably for the wings.
Quote: FWIW, I ordered my jacket through M&H and mine does have holes above the pocket presumably for the wings.
Really? Thats a shame because the holes would be nice. Abbotts has some explaining to do. (Well, not really)
Quote: No holes in the jacket - most use the pin wings on the jacket, post names. and post wings and name on the shirt. Remember, winter uniform is only wings/name on the jacket. Summer uniform is wings/name on shirt. Summer Uniform start 1MAR through 31OCT
Except in MSP, summer uniform is July 15th to August 15th.
Quote: Except in MSP, summer uniform is July 15th to August 15th.
That is what I was thinking.....
Quote: Except in MSP, summer uniform is July 15th to August 15th.
Pfffft, you guys are dreaming...in MSP, you're lucky if summer falls on a weekend...

Nu
393  443  483  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  496  497  503  543  593  993  1493 
Page 493 of 20173
Go to