Cape Air

Subscribe
115  165  205  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  225 
Page 215 of 257
Go to
Quote: You could try commuting from GDV but since the number of available seats and flights are low, and no Jumpseat, your chances are probably 50/50 at best.

Bases are awarded during training then every 6 months (June/December for FOs). BIL has 14 lines and a fair amount of turnover. There are openings there regularly, so if you don’t get it initially you have a good chance of getting it 6 months in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response GDV was just an idea to save on driving, while still having the option to continue westbound on 94 if need be.
Quote: You could try commuting from GDV but since the number of available seats and flights are low, and no Jumpseat, your chances are probably 50/50 at best.

Bases are awarded during training then every 6 months (June/December for FOs). BIL has 14 lines and a fair amount of turnover. There are openings there regularly, so if you don’t get it initially you have a good chance of getting it 6 months in.

You guys aren't in CASS?
Quote: You guys aren't in CASS?

We are. Glendive is served by us and we have no dedicated cockpit jumpseat is I believe the point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: We are. Glendive is served by us and we have no dedicated cockpit jumpseat is I believe the point...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct

Is the training schedule 5 on 2 off? Thxs
Quote: Is the training schedule 5 on 2 off? Thxs
Training is typically a Monday - Friday schedule. Occasionally there will be a few instructors who will have weekend slots open for those who would like to get ahead in training.
Quote: Training is typically a Monday - Friday schedule. Occasionally there will be a few instructors who will have weekend slots open for those who would like to get ahead in training.
Ok awesome, Thxs for the info
Quote: Thanks for the response GDV was just an idea to save on driving, while still having the option to continue westbound on 94 if need be.
I’m a BIL FO. The GDV flights are often pretty light. I would say it would be a fairly easy commute. They have 2 flights a day from BIL. As others have said it’s usually easy to get BIL right out of initial. Currently we are full on FOs but we have a few PICs that should upgrade in a few months.Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
next class date for 2019
hi guys,

any idea as to when the next class date is?

thanks!
Quote: hi guys,

any idea as to when the next class date is?

thanks!
Possibly April. The training department is in Italy for tecnam training. No word yet on when they will be back.
115  165  205  211  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  225 
Page 215 of 257
Go to