Cape Air

Subscribe
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257 
Page 255 of 257
Go to
Quote: do yo mean without ATP? or after Cape Air?
I think NetJets requires a R-ATP. Check their website to be sure. Hard to believe just a couple of years ago it was 2500 hours min.
Quote: From their website. “Our ideal BE99 candidate must have 1,200 TT, 50 ME, 500 XC (defined as point to point), 100 night, 500 PIC, 75 instrument”

https://w3.ameriflight.com/pilots/ca...pilot-careers/

BE99 IS twin turbine PIC time.
And to confirm a type is required for the B1900.........but NOT the ATP?
Quote: And to confirm a type is required for the B1900.........but NOT the ATP?
Your question is a bit ambiguous but let's see if I can answer it correctly for you.
Yes, the B1900 requires a type rating.
No, you do not need an ATP certificate when operated under part 135 cargo.
Quote: Your question is a bit ambiguous but let's see if I can answer it correctly for you.
Yes....that is what I meant.
Quote: Your question is a bit ambiguous but let's see if I can answer it correctly for you.
When ameriflight types a pilot in a B1900 do they also end up getting the ATP as well? I could see them avoiding getting pilots their ATP to hinder moving on to other companies.
Quote: When ameriflight types a pilot in a B1900 do they also end up getting the ATP as well? I could see them avoiding getting pilots their ATP to hinder moving on to other companies.
No. To the best of my knowledge, the only ones they give an opportunity to earn their ATP are those in the UPS pathway program and even then, I believe it’s at the very end. I don’t believe it has anything to do with “hindering” someone from moving on; an ATP is not required for their operation so why spend the money.
Quote: No. To the best of my knowledge, the only ones they give an opportunity to earn their ATP are those in the UPS pathway program and even then, I believe it’s at the very end. I don’t believe it has anything to do with “hindering” someone from moving on; an ATP is not required for their operation so why spend the money.
What's the difference between a type ride and an ATP ride?
Quote: What's the difference between a type ride and an ATP ride?
A checkride to earn a Type rating on your pilot certificate versus a checkride to earn an Airline Transport Pilot certificate. Two completely different events even if they are commonly combined.
You can earn a Type rating on a PPL (just search actor John Travolta in the FAA’s database) and you can earn an ATP in a Seminole.
Quote: A checkride to earn a Type rating on your pilot certificate versus a checkride to earn an Airline Transport Pilot certificate. Two completely different events even if they are commonly combined.
You can earn a Type rating on a PPL (just search actor John Travolta in the FAA’s database) and you can earn an ATP in a Seminole.
Yeah but what is actually different on the oral, practical or paperwork to make a difference between getting a type or getting the type and ATP?
Quote: Yeah but what is actually different on the oral, practical or paperwork to make a difference between getting a type or getting the type and ATP?
107 pages of pure reading pleasure.
https://www.faa.gov/training_testing...ia/atp_acs.pdf
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257 
Page 255 of 257
Go to