Compass updates

Subscribe
290  340  380  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  400  440  490  890 
Page 390 of 942
Go to
Quote: Good news for all of those on first-year pay who already sleep in campers in the employee parking lot!

Ha! Do they still have the RV lot at LAX?
Word on the street is that efbs will be starting trials in the next few months with LIDO charts and iPad Air.
would be awesome if they could announce the sept class dates
Is CPZ using ship Jepps now or individual flight kits?
Quote: Is CPZ using ship Jepps now or individual flight kits?
Flight kits.
Quote: would be awesome if they could announce the sept class dates
Well classes usually start on Thursdays...and they have said they want to do weekly classes...so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to put the rest of it together...
Quote: Well classes usually start on Thursdays...and they have said they want to do weekly classes...so it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to put the rest of it together...
until they actually give class dates to those in the pool, it means nothing.
Quote: until they actually give class dates to those in the pool, it means nothing.
Trust me. From someone who floated in the pool for far longer than you could imagine, I know that. But at least this way if you know what number you are in the pool, you can make an educated guess.
Quote: until they actually give class dates to those in the pool, it means nothing.
Just posted a Sept class date for 8 new hires. Not sure which date in Sept but the vacancy is out. I'd imagine those in the pool will find out today more info. Also, while I was also in the pool for an entire YEAR, I get how frustrating it can be waiting for a call for a class date. Once the calls started going out I was able to email the recruiting team and ask about how long I could anticipate sitting in the pool. They were quick to get back to me so I could start planning. Maybe you could do that to get an idea of what the plan is. With that said, they're still finalizing the long term plan so you may not get a ton of info this instant. But it's worth a try.
Quote: Just posted a Sept class date for 8 new hires. Not sure which date in Sept but the vacancy is out. I'd imagine those in the pool will find out today more info. Also, while I was also in the pool for an entire YEAR, I get how frustrating it can be waiting for a call for a class date. Once the calls started going out I was able to email the recruiting team and ask about how long I could anticipate sitting in the pool. They were quick to get back to me so I could start planning. Maybe you could do that to get an idea of what the plan is. With that said, they're still finalizing the long term plan so you may not get a ton of info this instant. But it's worth a try.
I sent an email yesterday... Response was
They have not given us the official start dates yet for the classes for September and going forward.

So based on what you are saying the whole 10 a week in September isn't happening?
290  340  380  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  400  440  490  890 
Page 390 of 942
Go to