A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine?

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 68
Go to
Hey so I'm curious. Someone posted his FAA certificates here in the thread somewhere. I saw EMB, CRJ and SAAB SIC ratings. We know the Saab and EMB would be from Eagle, but where would the CRJ rating come from? Did he actually work for ACA, or is there logical explanation for this?
Quote: Hey so I'm curious. Someone posted his FAA certificates here in the thread somewhere. I saw EMB, CRJ and SAAB SIC ratings. We know the Saab and EMB would be from Eagle, but where would the CRJ rating come from? Did he actually work for ACA, or is there logical explanation for this?
Apparently he paid for it at Regional Airline Academy.
Quote: Hey so I'm curious. Someone posted his FAA certificates here in the thread somewhere. I saw EMB, CRJ and SAAB SIC ratings. We know the Saab and EMB would be from Eagle, but where would the CRJ rating come from? Did he actually work for ACA, or is there logical explanation for this?
Yeah like Hacker said he must have bought it somewhere. If it came from an airline in the last 5 years it would have SIC type like the others do, not an ICAO PIC restirction. Prior to that the CL65 wouldn't even be on his ticket since SIC type ratings werent given out at US regional airlines prior to that.
Uh....Eagle has CRJ-700s?
Eagle pilot is caught in a lie about his background in ALPA magazine...

Quote:
This guy was in my new hire class. On the first day of indoc he asked if he had to go through the ground school because he had a CRJ type rating from RAA.
Quote:
“It’s the little things, like always saying, ‘My airplane’ or ‘your airplane’ when we transfer control, so there’s no doubt about who’s flying the airplane.”
It's the little things... if he didn't do that he'd be a completely unprofessional fool. Having actually been in the military, in a multi-crew aircraft we would not just say "your aircraft", we'd show the other guy our hands as a way to make sure he/she knew a transfer had occurred. Silly thing but true.

Signed,
an actual Naval Aviator who hates poseurs.
This **** just gets better and better. When did the 737 get a prop, and MCO get so small?

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=2211696112

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?su...hp?id=78400051
I guess in his mind, listening to Dos Gringos made him an instant Viper Driver.
Quote: Tim is not the only one bound by the Code of Ethics. There but for the grace of God, go I.
I agree to a point.

Will I ever make a hard landing? Guarantee it.

Will I ever bust an altitude or do 270KIAS below 10,000? Good possibility.

Will I ever take off from the wrong runway? Probably not... but I could.

Will I ever land on a taxiway? I hope not... but I might.

Will I ever overfly my destination by 150 miles? Very unlikely, but remotely possible.

There but for the Grace of God, go I.

On the other hand...

Will I ever drive 7 states wearing a diaper to Taser, pepperspray, and beat up a romantic rival in a parking garage? Not in a hundred years.

Will the Harrisburg cops ever find me passed out behind a shed a mile from the crew hotel wearing nothing but flipflops and a wristwatch? No Way. Ever.

Will I make a fool of myself in front of the entire pilot community by making multiple false and absurd claims about my experience to a National trade publication, FaceBook, MySpace, Linkd'in, and so on, including impersonating a military officer or New York Firefighter? HE11 NO.

These are the guys that, for whatever twisted reason, put a smile on our faces and make this crummy profession a little more fun.

I guess some of us are just not as "mature beyond our years" as others.
Quote: This **** just gets better and better. When did the 737 get a prop, and MCO get so small?

Login | Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?subj=78400051&start=0&hash=0b4ea410063ab 6d23234fc8755105ac7#!/notes.php?id=78400051

Oh God help me. That's just sad. Trying to fool people that a Cessna is a 737. Ha! This guy is mental.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 68
Go to