Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
205  705  1105  1155  1195  1201  1202  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1215  1255  1305  1705 
Page 1205 of 2045
Go to
I am looking at "vacancy award"....2015-10 (Oct)
Last pilots on list:
#171 747 FO in ANC.
Employee #451247
Name L______
Seniority #1450

#92 767 FO in CVG
Employee #451256
Name N____
Seniority #1459

So I think there are 1459 pilots on property, minus minus any who left since tbs 15 Oct 2015 bid award came out...

Am I doing this wrong???
Quote: I didn't get mine, I got locked out beford seeing it.
Same here. Just wondering if that's normal for everyone
Quote: Am I doing this wrong???
Yup. There are two lists. You need to look at the Atlas Pilot Seniority List - not the Vacancy Award List.

P-hire is a static number that will never change for you. P-hire exactly equalled your seniority number on the day our merged contract was signed. Since then P-hire numbers are assigned in sequential order to new hires and never adjusted for pilot retirements or departures for any other reason.

The first column on the Seniority List shows you overall seniority as of the publication date. This number will change whenever a pilot leaves the company. I've gone from 810 (P-hire number) to 656 in four and a half years. The most recent list shows 1201 pilots with the most recent pilot on the list having a class date of 9/28/15.

Quote: Same here. Just wondering if that's normal for everyone
Some are able to see their score before the time runs out. I was verifying tagged questions and it locked me out without knowing my score. I did get called for a phone interview 2 days later though, and eventually got hired.
And I still don't know what my test score was...
Dc8driver...thanx 4 that info!
So I got the online assessment done, now I am sitting and waiting to hopefully schedule a phone interview. Do people recommend doing the interview prep? All my interviews so far have been for small companies, and kind of informal. And after reading past posts it sounds like I need to go buy a suit.
Quote: Some are able to see their score before the time runs out. I was verifying tagged questions and it locked me out without knowing my score. I did get called for a phone interview 2 days later though, and eventually got hired.
And I still don't know what my test score was...
Thanks. I never saw my score and wasnt able to log back in. Got worried I axrewed something up.
Quote: So I got the online assessment done, now I am sitting and waiting to hopefully schedule a phone interview. Do people recommend doing the interview prep? All my interviews so far have been for small companies, and kind of informal. And after reading past posts it sounds like I need to go buy a suit.
Don't make the mistake of treating Atlas as a throw-away interview at a small outfit -- you applied and therefore my assumption is that you want the gig, so I highly recommend (and especially since you say that you have not done this kind of interview before) calling up an interview consulting outfit (Emerald Coast comes to mind) that has information on the Atlas interview.

Also a great source is this site, and your friends' experiences...good luck.
Quote: Don't make the mistake of treating Atlas as a throw-away interview at a small outfit -- you applied and therefore my assumption is that you want the gig, so I highly recommend (and especially since you say that you have not done this kind of interview before) calling up an interview consulting outfit (Emerald Coast comes to mind) that has information on the Atlas interview.

Also a great source is this site, and your friends' experiences...good luck.
Thanks. I appreciate it. This is a gig I want, so I am going to make sure I am prepared. I have a few friends over there that are greatly helping me out.
Hello everyone! I have been following this thread off and on for a few years now. There is so much good info here it's crazy! The trick is to remember it all.

I just got the email and took the test. I guess the new format doesn't give a grade at the end. I hope I did well and that I get the call soon. I'm very excited!

Thank you all for the information posted!!!
205  705  1105  1155  1195  1201  1202  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1215  1255  1305  1705 
Page 1205 of 2045
Go to