Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
807  1307  1707  1757  1797  1803  1804  1805  1806  1807  1808  1809  1810  1811  1817  1857  1907 
Page 1807 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Has anyone done an online interview with Atlas lately? It says "have logbooks available for virtual review". It also says to send the first 5 and the last 5 pages in. Easy enough to send the pages, but what does "have logbooks available for virtual review" mean? Mine are entirely electronic, do I need to print and bind them so I can hold the book up to the camera or something?
no need to print them and bind them.. they’ll ask you to send a file with the logbook pages and few other things for the technical portion where they will review it then. If you’re already doing digital then it’ll be easy.

all of this info was as of 1.5 years ago when they first started this virtual interview stuff
I applied Mid August and within 3 days I got an email asking for avaliability for class and a phone screening. I gave them my dates but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone recently applied/interviewed can share how long they waited to get the phone call and/or interview?
Quote: I applied Mid August and within 3 days I got an email asking for avaliability for class and a phone screening. I gave them my dates but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone recently applied/interviewed can share how long they waited to get the phone call and/or interview?
I got the email asking to schedule a phone screening, they listed the dates available, and I picked one from the options. Phone screen was easy, very basic getting to know you questions and finding out if you have any training failures or were terminated from any of your old jobs. Was invited to an official interview while still on the phone.
I understand ANC is the junior 747 base. Any idea how long it would take to be able to hold a base in the lower 48, especially JFK?
Quote: I understand ANC is the junior 747 base. Any idea how long it would take to be able to hold a base in the lower 48, especially JFK?
Bottom JFK 747 FO is a 6/20 hire. ORD is 11/20. LAX is 2/21. CVG is 2/21. Miami is too senior to worry about now.

There was a ton of hiring in 2020 and things have slowed down a bit as far as class sizes so that could change for the future. Also, once people can bid over to the Southern aircraft and vice versa, who knows how it’ll all shake out.
Quote: Bottom JFK 747 FO is a 6/20 hire. ORD is 11/20. LAX is 2/21. CVG is 2/21. Miami is too senior to worry about now.

There was a ton of hiring in 2020 and things have slowed down a bit as far as class sizes so that could change for the future. Also, once people can bid over to the Southern aircraft and vice versa, who knows how it’ll all shake out.
Yes, I am getting closer to hold ORD as a 12/20 hire. I can hold CVG and LAX already but enjoying the higher relative seniority of ANC.
Quote: Yes, I am getting closer to hold ORD as a 12/20 hire. I can hold CVG and LAX already but enjoying the higher relative seniority of ANC.
Where do you commute from?
Quote: Where do you commute from?
East Coast.....

But it’s worth the commute, I’ve managed 4th of July weekend off and Labor Day weekend plus I am sitting with 2 weeks off until I return to work. I am waiting it out until next year.
How does perdiem work during initial sim training at Miami?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: How does perdiem work during initial sim training at Miami?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
24/7 until finished with training. Currently the Covid MOU has us at $4/hr.
807  1307  1707  1757  1797  1803  1804  1805  1806  1807  1808  1809  1810  1811  1817  1857  1907 
Page 1807 of 2045
Go to