Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
295  345  385  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  405  445  495  895  1395 
Page 395 of 2045
Go to
Quote: That is correct. The invitation email does not contain any details on dress code.

Inquiring minds would like to know.....
I have recurrent ground school tomorrow and will ask what the dress code is.
Quote: I have recurrent ground school tomorrow and will ask what the dress code is.
Outstanding, appreciate the help.
Quote: I have recurrent ground school tomorrow and will ask what the dress code is.
Thanks. To tie or not to tie. Always bad to be on the wrong side of that one at the interview.....
Always better to overdress than underdress...at least in the business world....
Quote: Always better to overdress than underdress...at least in the business world....
I would tend to agree with that, and with that in mind, you never get a second chance too make a first impression.

I have nothing to base this on, but IF you do chose to wear the tie in the door - keep it on.
I definafely agree with that one! You're not in the cockpit yet where you can just drop the tie.
Quote: That is correct. The invitation email does not contain any details on dress code.

Inquiring minds would like to know.....
Aha! Things have changed then. Well...if the letter doesn't say then the inside gouge from those currently in MIA for training will be the best source of info.

As with all things Atlas, change is the main constant.
Just hung up the phone with NY and the word is to use your best judgement. In other words Jacket and Tie then take Jacket off once the interview stuff gets rolling.

Hope this helps!!!!

Cheers,

cargo
Any current Atlas pilots, question for you guys.
Do you guys have flts down to EZE? I see there is a handling agent down there. How often and what base gets them? HSV or MIA.
Thanks
Quote: Just curious what was asked of you during the phone interview?
I sent, once again, my resume, new PAQ, and a LOR from a inside rec. I don't have too much expectation BUT... if I get the initial phone call, what should I expect. (this question was asked back on page 100, but I could never find an answer). Thanks.... gsoflyer
295  345  385  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  405  445  495  895  1395 
Page 395 of 2045
Go to