Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678  728  1128  1628 
Page 628 of 2045
Go to
So I take the rumors are getting stronger or am I missing something?
Quote: So I take the rumors are getting stronger or am I missing something?
For the 777? all smoke, no fire thus far. we all assume it's coming sooner rather than later, but no customer, no tail numbers as of yet. (not official ones, anyway, lots of imaginary customers)
Quote: Went the S&T center today for the first time. Thought I was going to have to chew my arm off to get out of a few stores. Who knew Dr. Dre had such a grand following over here. Time to stock up for Christmas.
Hope you didn't pay more than 50% of the 'starting' price anywhere!
Not more than 50%, but even then, you still get the distinct feeling you got screwed. oh well. At least not I have a jacket for those ANC winters. She assured me it was wind and water proof and of the best quality.
Quote: She assured me it was wind and water proof and of the best quality.
Now that's some funny!

Droopy
Quote: Not more than 50%, but even then, you still get the distinct feeling you got screwed. oh well. At least not I have a jacket for those ANC winters. She assured me it was wind and water proof and of the best quality.
Did you get the "Best friend price"? LOL And yes, one of the gals that worked at the hotel I went to at my last company dressed me down when I couldn't talk them down to below 30%. Hehe
Make sure you keep the prices in perspective and remember what they are in dollars. Sometimes we are haggling over much less than a buck.
Quote: Make sure you keep the prices in perspective and remember what they are in dollars. Sometimes we are haggling over much less than a buck.

Just like the old times in Osan while flying the C-141. We'd argue for a half an hour over 75 cents on a pair of tennis shoes which we were already saving $50 dollars on. Just the game that was to be played.

.....back to the thread at hand... I'm in MIA for the annual "you bet your job" simulator. If anyone is at the barbeque tomorrow afternoon I'd be happy to swap stories and answer questions when ground school lets out.
Quote: I'm in MIA for the annual "you bet your job" simulator.
Quit calling it that! I gotta go next month :0)
Ok, I'll call it attitude adjustment...the long one or the short one -- take your pick!!
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678  728  1128  1628 
Page 628 of 2045
Go to