Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
181  581  631  671  677  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  691  731  781  1181  1681 
Page 681 of 2043
Go to
Man, i have been reapplying at least every 3 months. I first put my app in back in 2011 and have not heard anything yet. I keep pushing and keep pressing. Here's to hoping for that call!
Seems like a lot of kool aid flowing here.. will be interesting to see how that changes once the flood gates at the majors opens up.
Quote: Seems like a lot of kool aid flowing here.. will be interesting to see how that changes once the flood gates at the majors opens up.
No cool aid from me. The guys under 40 will be leaving in droves...
Until these hiring "flood gates" open...Atlas continues to have a healthy stack of resumes to fill anyone's spot that leaves. Until there is lack of competitive applicants, expect to see insignificant changes at Atlas in regard to current squawks about the company. The next contract may address some issues, but until then...Atlas as a company has the higher hand in the leverage game. Call it cool aid if you will - but Atlas HR believes this is the place to be due to applicants waiting for the call. Until external forces change, expect the current climate to be the norm. I agree most under 40 will look for greener pastures once (if) the hiring begins elsewhere.
Sorry for the typos. Drinking and foruming again. Seeking help.
I'm 30 in a couple months, but on my 4th carrier thanks to the rough past few years (though, I was lucky enough to get started early). Honestly, I'm sick of jumping from job to job, starting over at the bottom, never making any real money or gaining seniority. While I can't plan out my next 35 years (yikes!), I see lots and lots of potential for Atlas to be a place I can hang my hat. It's not perfect, and we all know where the CBA stands compared to Legacy carriers, and FDX/UPS. No koolaid here.

However, this company has an extremely strong balance sheet, diversified business model that I really like, and is comparatively young in both founding year and in CBA. Being as objective as I can possibly be, I still think there's a strong possibility that we're still near the ground floor.

JMHO.
Anything firm on class dates?
Oct 7th......
How many folks are swimming in the pool these days?
Quick question:

In an effort to make a good first impression, as I'm extremely intent on working for Atlas, has anyone had experience filling out and submitting the PAQ with a MAC. I'm aware of the disclaimer on the career page, but it seemed to work for me.

Thanks!
181  581  631  671  677  678  679  680  681  682  683  684  685  691  731  781  1181  1681 
Page 681 of 2043
Go to