Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
304  704  754  794  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  814  854  904  1304  1804 
Page 804 of 2044
Go to
Still murmurs in the school house of march class..
Quote: Any rumors on new classes
I was just in MIA and they said a march class was turned into a captain class due to the 3 BA jets returning and there might be another new hire class later on. No specific time frame. The thought process was that we put 2 BCFs in the desert and got 3 back. Thus the need for captains.
Man, can you guys at least get some 777 going on or something. It's only March and you're talking no more classes for the year.......I guess I'll be looking at Walmart......hmmm
After the last vacancy award, there were still seats to be filled.

I'm sure they'll call a class or two.

Especially with the lower third heading for the hills at a high rate.
Quote: Man, can you guys at least get some 777 going on or something. It's only March and you're talking no more classes for the year.......I guess I'll be looking at Walmart......hmmm
I wouldn't worry. With Atlas when u think there going one direction they make a hard left turn and go another. I am willing to bet (744drivers paycheck) we are not done hiring for the year. Not to worry grasshopper! Not poking fun at u as I know how it is to want and not have (yet)
Quote: I wouldn't worry. With Atlas when u think there going one direction they make a hard left turn and go another. I am willing to bet (744drivers paycheck) we are not done hiring for the year. Not to worry grasshopper! Not poking fun at u as I know how it is to want and not have (yet)
I was trying to be nice in my earlier post...but you insist on provoking...!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0
Quote: I wouldn't worry. With Atlas when u think there going one direction they make a hard left turn and go another. I am willing to bet (744drivers paycheck) we are not done hiring for the year. Not to worry grasshopper! Not poking fun at u as I know how it is to want and not have (yet)
No worries....though I really would love Atlas......I'm going to the WAI or WIA or whatever it is just to get in line with Atlas....That's my priority........
Quote: No worries....though I really would love Atlas......I'm going to the WAI or WIA or whatever it is just to get in line with Atlas....That's my priority........
Brilliant strategy...that seems to be a common recipe recently for successful candidates.

Wear a purple suit so you can stand out, and they'll certainly remember you...

Good luck
Quote: I was trying to be nice in my earlier post...but you insist on provoking...!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0
744, you are a funny and well-spirited guy. I have followed your posts from day one...keep up the positive remarks!
When does the seat lock on most of the 767 folks expire this year
304  704  754  794  800  801  802  803  804  805  806  807  808  814  854  904  1304  1804 
Page 804 of 2044
Go to