Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
332  732  782  822  828  829  830  831  832  833  834  835  836  842  882  932  1332  1832 
Page 832 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Got an interview! Finally! Can't wait!
Congratulations. Since the process has changed a bit please be sure to pass along your Miami experience to others here so they know what to expect. Congratulations and remember to treat your interview as "started" from the moment you enter the hotel. Especially if you're staying at the Marriott Campus. Have fun - just not too much fun.
Atlas Air Hiring
I will go one further and say it starts when you leave your residence. You never know whom you may encounter...
Quote: Congratulations. Since the process has changed a bit please be sure to pass along your Miami experience to others here so they know what to expect. Congratulations and remember to treat your interview as "started" from the moment you enter the hotel. Especially if you're staying at the Marriott Campus. Have fun - just not too much fun.
Don't scare these guys too much. How difficult can the interview be? After all, you and I got hired!
Anyone here interviewing lately without any Turbine PIC?
Guys, I have over 500 hrs on the B742, my total time is around 1900 hrs, you think I should apply now? Or wait till I get the 2000 hrs?
Quote: I will go one further and say it starts when you leave your residence. You never know whom you may encounter...
That's just interview prep 101 IMHO.
Quote: That's just interview prep 101 IMHO.
Agreed.

But to take it a step further, it happens even BEFORE that. EVERYHING is graded from Resume/PAQ submission to giving the handshake, thanking them for the time and oppurtunity to interview, and walking out the door.
I see a lot of questions on here that are relevant to currently employed Atlas pilots. How many asking these questions here ever bother to post them on our union website?
Quote: Guys, I have over 500 hrs on the B742, my total time is around 1900 hrs, you think I should apply now? Or wait till I get the 2000 hrs?
Apply now. I don't know about Atlas, but many airlines count "how long have they had an application in?" as part of their point system.
Military guys/gals, Regional pilots, Legacy pilots, and cargo pilots all bring different experiences to an airline/flight deck. It is important to put egos aside and just do the job. I know that is difficult when we are all applying for the same job but these airlines hire a whole person concept. If we aren't getting hired maybe it is for a reason. With that said, I disagree with what CtYank66 had to say.
332  732  782  822  828  829  830  831  832  833  834  835  836  842  882  932  1332  1832 
Page 832 of 2045
Go to