Omni Air

Subscribe
152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 435
Go to
Quote: Did it give either of you the option to upload a resume?
Yeah I was able to upload it.
Quote: I'm interested in filling out the online application, but I'm on the road flying for the next few days. Can I fill out the app without having to pull times out of my logbook? My logbook is at home. Thanks
Email came out this afternoon, the window closes tomorrow EOD. Get your app in quick if you're interested.
Quote: Did it give either of you the option to upload a resume?
Thank you so much it worked..
Quote: Email came out this afternoon, the window closes tomorrow EOD. Get your app in quick if you're interested.
I was able to get the app completed and submitted. Thanks for the heads up!
What are the competitive minimums nowadays at OMNI?
Quote: I was able to get the app completed and submitted. Thanks for the heads up!
Good work!
I have read on here that there are different schedules. Is it common, depending on fleet type, to be able to bid schedules that are split? Or is that the exception?

I appreciate the help! Have my app in and waiting.
Quote: I have read on here that there are different schedules. Is it common, depending on fleet type, to be able to bid schedules that are split? Or is that the exception?

I appreciate the help! Have my app in and waiting.
It varies month to month. I’d guesstimate 15%-20% are split.
Applied two days ago. Just got an email that they have placed me into first officer candidate pool. Hopefully, that’s a good news.
Applied two days ago. Just got an email that they have placed me into first officer candidate pool. Hopefully, that’s a good thing.
152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 435
Go to