Omni Air

Subscribe
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360 
Page 260 of 435
Go to
Quote: Wait, wait, wait...acmi pilots have wives?
Yes we do. Hot ones at that!! 😁
Quote: Yes we do. Hot ones at that!! 😁
Ok....so get wife to drop you off. I have the hot wife, now just need an interview date!
Quote: Like from your commute airport? No, not that I’m aware of.
I believe that if the "commute airport" is also an FA base (DFW, SEA, ATL, BWI, and whatever else there is) they have the ability to get you a pass for the lots the FAs use.
Quote: I believe that if the "commute airport" is also an FA base (DFW, SEA, ATL, BWI, and whatever else there is) they have the ability to get you a pass for the lots the FAs use.
I will be out of PNS (Pensacola). But that would be nice.
Quote: I believe that if the "commute airport" is also an FA base (DFW, SEA, ATL, BWI, and whatever else there is) they have the ability to get you a pass for the lots the FAs use.
That's true. Add LAS. As long as there are F/As based there, Omni will pick up your parking.
Quote: Anyone having any luck getting an interview date. Shows nothing available still for me.

I just got June 6th. It’s 0648L in Az on Sunday morning right now. Might wanna check.
Quote: That's true. Add LAS. As long as there are F/As based there, Omni will pick up your parking.
Agreed. The CBA specifically says costs associated with getting to/from the gateway airport are not eligible for reimbursement, including parking(section 8.E.2.).
Another section (section 6.H.2) says that where the company provides for long term parking for other employees, pilots are eligible also.... this would be the aforementioned Flight Attendant Bases.
hiring? not hiring?
Their page on airline pilot central says “No” under hiring info.
But seems like people are getting interviews...

Is the pay scale accurate?? It seems really good.. yet I know of a YV captain who went to Omni then came back to YV as an fo.. claiming he could make more $ ??

Is upgrade 4 years or so as it states on the page?
Is Alaska possible with home basing or do they want you in the lower-48?
Omni Interview
Quote: I just got June 6th. It’s 0648L in Az on Sunday morning right now. Might wanna check.
Are folks getting scheduled for interviews from the March app window? I applied in the window with an internal rec, then a couple days later I got an email saying I was in the “first officer candidate pool and will be contacted ASAP about an interview session”, but it’s been almost 2 weeks and no word. Wondering if I should call or just wait some more...
Quote: Are folks getting scheduled for interviews from the March app window? I applied in the window with an internal rec, then a couple days later I got an email saying I was in the “first officer candidate pool and will be contacted ASAP about an interview session”, but it’s been almost 2 weeks and no word. Wondering if I should call or just wait some more...
The last I heard the training department is backed up right now. Sim availability being the reason. Keep hanging in.
160  210  250  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  270  310  360 
Page 260 of 435
Go to