Omni Air

Subscribe
268  318  358  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  378  418 
Page 368 of 435
Go to
Quote: What hotel do new hires get put in for training in DFW?
Home2Suites Irving Texas.
Rumor has it that the interview is done remotely. Anyone got a scoop on what is involved?
Quote: Rumor has it that the interview is done remotely. Anyone got a scoop on what is involved?
Standard tmaat, background, why Omni, how do you set a professional tone when showing up to the aircraft day 1, how would you handle having to go back to the right seat stuff.
Omni Air
I’ve read you guys do spend 1-2/3 days at the same hotel on average. Can anyone chime in on the quality of hotels; your best and your worse experience
Quote: I’ve read you guys do spend 1-2/3 days at the same hotel on average. Can anyone chime in on the quality of hotels; your best and your worse experience
Hotels are usually good. Doubletree in Waikiki, AC Marriot in Forth Worth, mostly the level of Residence Inn, Courtyard, Springhill, Aloft, Home2, Homewood, Staybridge, type places. Sometimes its a premium like a W, or a JW, or a full service resort type. The hotels are above average and we have a good union hotel committee that'll take care of business if there's a problem. Usually if you run into a crap hole say something and the travel department will handle it for you. They don't always know what the neighborhood is like in some of these places we don't often stay; so their foresight is pretty limited from the dark hole in Tulsa they work out of.
Quote: Hotels are usually good. Doubletree in Waikiki, AC Marriot in Forth Worth, mostly the level of Residence Inn, Courtyard, Springhill, Aloft, Home2, Homewood, Staybridge, type places. Sometimes its a premium like a W, or a JW, or a full service resort type. The hotels are above average and we have a good union hotel committee that'll take care of business if there's a problem. Usually if you run into a crap hole say something and the travel department will handle it for you. They don't always know what the neighborhood is like in some of these places we don't often stay; so their foresight is pretty limited from the dark hole in Tulsa they work out of.

Awesome! Highly appreciate your intel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Rumor has it that the interview is done remotely. Anyone got a scoop on what is involved?
I was offered interview approx. 5.5 days after submitting app & resume.

My interview was 27 minutes, remote call in, mid-morning. HR, Asst. CP & DO on their end. Very friendly & casual. Why Omni? Tell us about your flying background. Your current schedule has you home a fair amount, will 16 on be an issue? What questions do you have for us? Good conversation ensued...candid and 2-way. They were very open in answering my questions. There were zero technical questions.

CJO by phone call before end of interview day, followed by multiple emails. I have accepted & begun on-boarding paperwork. Class 8/24.

Hope that helps.
Typical Schedule?
Seeing what the schedule is here? Thank you!
Quote: Awesome! Highly appreciate your intel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir! Hope to see you out here soon.
Quote: Seeing what the schedule is here? Thank you!
Nice troll.
268  318  358  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  378  418 
Page 368 of 435
Go to