TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 120
Go to
I just was offered a H800XP position, but have a couple of other good offers on the table. This is the only one that gives me home basing which makes it attractive. As there were no pilots around the day of my interview, would someone who currently flies for TMC please PM with an idea of what the current environment is like there? I'm seriously thinking about taking the offer.
Quote: I just was offered a H800XP position, but have a couple of other good offers on the table. This is the only one that gives me home basing which makes it attractive. As there were no pilots around the day of my interview, would someone who currently flies for TMC please PM with an idea of what the current environment is like there? I'm seriously thinking about taking the offer.
Don't doooooooooo it. Take the other offers and save yourself.
I would have to hear your other offers but my gut would say take another offer.
Aboveandbeyond sure sounds like someone from the Law Offices of Fud and Harassment
Quote: You agreed to the wages and conditions when you went to work there.
Exactly! And then later, after I went to work there, the company unilaterally changed the wages and conditions for the worse.
Great news for TMC today. Nice work, boys and girls!
Thanks, now the hard work starts for us!
Waaaaaaaaay to go!!!!
Considering TMC just unionized might it be a good time to apply? I imagine the pay and other conditions should improve.

I've read all the posts about the company and it doesn't seem that bad. The home basing is nice. The 15/13 schedule doesn't even seem that bad compared to what I'm doing now. I'm currently driving a Hawker 800XP for a small 135 company and I get no hard days off. I wouldn't mind being gone for 2 weeks if I got the following weeks off and could actually plan for things and have a life.
I know zip about unions, so if this is an ignorant question, I apologize.

What is to prevent the owners of TMC to start TMC II, and transfer all the pilots to that new company, to go around having to employ unionized pilots?
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41  81 
Page 31 of 120
Go to