TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118 
Page 68 of 120
Go to
1 week vacation being offered starting 4/17.
Quote: So he traded one turd for the other, good move.
Turds circumstantially gravitate to other turds.

Most likely, a move up is not feasible as most TMC pilots that have moved on have gone upwards on the way out. The likelihood of DE being welcomed at a step up company is not likely. Not too many TMC pilots would offer a glowing recommendation of their experience dealing with him.

MAC is probably the best he can do, since there are likely zero to very few former TMC pilots there.

JMHO
+1 spot on
Anybody think the week of vacation is going to slow down attrition any? It kinda seems like most people are checked out regardless, and its going to take substantial improvements to retain crews.
Quote: Anybody think the week of vacation is going to slow down attrition any?
Short answer, no.
Quote: Turds circumstantially gravitate to other turds.

Most likely, a move up is not feasible as most TMC pilots that have moved on have gone upwards on the way out. The likelihood of DE being welcomed at a step up company is not likely. Not too many TMC pilots would offer a glowing recommendation of their experience dealing with him.

MAC is probably the best he can do, since there are likely zero to very few former TMC pilots there.

JMHO
all i can say is one nutjob down three more to go, then maybe TMC would have a chance of becoming a decent place to work
Quote: 1 week vacation being offered starting 4/17.
im sure every tmc pilot feels real special & fuzzy inside getting a week of vacate...sarcasm intended..... for those who don't know the morons are just giving back a part of what they took away... yea its like an abusive parent finally allowing a kid to have milk with their cereal after 5 years without
Quote: yea its like an abusive parent finally allowing a kid to have milk with their cereal after 5 years without
Funny! When asked about the company I've told many people that the website states (or did at one time) something to the effect that we're all family here. I'd tell 'em, yeah, if your family is abusive, your brother tattles on you, your father never listens, and your elders are generally dysfunctional, then yeah, you'll love it here.
Quote: Funny! When asked about the company I've told many people that the website states (or did at one time) something to the effect that we're all family here. I'd tell 'em, yeah, if your family is abusive, your brother tattles on you, your father never listens, and your elders are generally dysfunctional, then yeah, you'll love it here.
what does a tmc pilot who just resigned have in common with a kid just placed in protective custody? the abuse has finally ended
Typical
They use and abuse their pilots they manipulate your schedule to get all 14 hrs out of you and if you're on the inside they don't promote you but hire from the outside
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118 
Page 68 of 120
Go to