TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
41  81  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  101 
Page 91 of 120
Go to
Pretty par for the course, here. Fake it till you make it!
What happened in KTEB?
Hey,

What happened in KTEB? I saw a Lear 35 went down, but didn't think you all flew Lears. I'm really sorry to hear this and my prayers go out to the family and friends of the crew.
19 planes down for unscheduled mx and 5 for scheduled mx = 60% of the fleet down.
Yes Phil, bad days do happen. Regrettably, as long as you and your EKM cartoon sidekicks are running this show there will be plenty more ahead. Are you willing to have this imminent failure attached to your permanant resume? Time to RIFF or get off the pot
According to the negotiating report, it sounds like their plan is status quo right to the point of impact! Well... that and a bunch of street captains to man the disaster of the new fleet implementation. That'll be fun to watch.
Quote: You should be saying thank you for helping. Its a better paying company with better benefits.

I am going to say thanks! It's all good information! It must have been management that called you a buzzards.
Quote: Clearly you are not a student of sarcasm...or the English language.
The English language yes. I just read what you said about the unions and thought you were uninformed! But the sarcasm I did not get. Your right on that.
In addition to the Beechjet positions, Jetlinx has just posted a Hawker FO spot for APA.

http://app.jobvite.com/m?389kDiw1
The wood chopper got chopped
8 positions available for the Beech 400s fo and captain spots. Jetlinx. Top pay, cell phone reimbursement, no expenses on the road, uniforms paid for, decent health care, all pilots pic typed if not already, medicals paid for, and actually nice people on the other side of the phone for corporate. You also pick your own hotels. Moving to 8 hard days off a month once these 8 positions are filled. I actually enjoy the company and its culture. Its the 3rd largest charter operator in the country and growing. You do have the ability to move up on planes when positions are available. I am not on the Beech but another airframe in Houston. Formerly a regional driver havn't looked back since.
Quote: 8 positions available for the Beech 400s fo and captain spots. Jetlinx. Top pay, cell phone reimbursement, no expenses on the road, uniforms paid for, decent health care, all pilots pic typed if not already, medicals paid for, and actually nice people on the other side of the phone for corporate. You also pick your own hotels. Moving to 8 hard days off a month once these 8 positions are filled. I actually enjoy the company and its culture. Its the 3rd largest charter operator in the country and growing. You do have the ability to move up on planes when positions are available. I am not on the Beech but another airframe in Houston. Formerly a regional driver havn't looked back since.
That sounds terrible
41  81  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  101 
Page 91 of 120
Go to