Xojet

Subscribe
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 221
Go to
Question for current XOJetters:
Do you typically have enough time on layovers to exercise? In other words, are your layovers usually more than 10 to 11 hours?
If I'm working 8/6, I want to be able to work out on the road.
Thanks.
Quote: Question for current XOJetters:
Do you typically have enough time on layovers to exercise? In other words, are your layovers usually more than 10 to 11 hours?
If I'm working 8/6, I want to be able to work out on the road.
Thanks.
It varies but I would say I usually get at minimum a good 4 solid workouts on a on a rotation. Just depends on your motivation level.
Most of the time, it's easy to fit in workouts. On the rare rotation, it's a challenge.
Is xo still only hiring people with 3500+ total time? The website lists 2000 hours. Just trying to get a grasp for what people are referring to as low time. Often in 135 it refers to 135 ifr mins, so just trying to get my bearings on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: It varies but I would say I usually get at minimum a good 4 solid workouts on a on a rotation. Just depends on your motivation level.
Quote: Most of the time, it's easy to fit in workouts. On the rare rotation, it's a challenge.
Thanks for the info.
There was a guy in my class that was just north of 2000 hours. The hiring process seems to be more about personality, and if you're a good fit here rather than flight time.

Quote: Is xo still only hiring people with 3500+ total time? The website lists 2000 hours. Just trying to get a grasp for what people are referring to as low time. Often in 135 it refers to 135 ifr mins, so just trying to get my bearings on this.

Quote: There was a guy in my class that was just north of 2000 hours. The hiring process seems to be more about personality, and if you're a good fit here rather than flight time.

Was sort of figuring that. Thanks for the info/confirmation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Is xo still only hiring people with 3500+ total time? The website lists 2000 hours. Just trying to get a grasp for what people are referring to as low time. Often in 135 it refers to 135 ifr mins, so just trying to get my bearings on this.

Lately it's been anything from 2000ish hours and no jet time to retired airline folks with 20,000+. Personality is more important.
Hello, really interested working for XOjet. Coming up close to the ATP, magic number mins. What's the best route to go to as preparation for XOjet?

Thank you
Quote: Hello, really interested working for XOjet. Coming up close to the ATP, magic number mins. What's the best route to go to as preparation for XOjet?

Thank you
Unfortunately, it may not be what you want to hear. The best route would be to get your ATP and an internal recommendation.
9  59  99  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  119  159  209 
Page 109 of 221
Go to