Xojet

Subscribe
89  139  179  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  199 
Page 189 of 221
Go to
Quote: Great info! Thanks for the response. I’ve read over the 135 regs...how’s that SIC ride? Given the amount of days you mentioned, it must be pretty quick in the sims.
PIC TYPE No SIC

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
Quote: When you apply do you get an automated response confirming they received your application ? Beginning to wonder if it went through

I applied two months ago no response at all, 6500tt 6000 PIC 4 types 90 percent on demand 135 experience.

Anyone share their experiences, thanks
Yes , I got an automated response almost immediately that mine had been received.
Quote: When you apply do you get an automated response confirming they received your application ? Beginning to wonder if it went through

I applied two months ago no response at all, 6500tt 6000 PIC 4 types 90 percent on demand 135 experience.

Anyone share their experiences, thanks
Crap, it sounds like your app didn’t go thru.
I got an automated response acknowledging receipt of my app within a few hours.
Received an invitation for a phone screen in about two weeks.

Re send your application.
This stuff can be frustrating.
Quote: PIC TYPE No SIC

Gotcha. Have CFI’s been successful going through it...do you know? I’ve been in General Aviation 12 years, mostly 91 experience (CFI & occasional high performance twins but little turbine). Looking at applying.
Quote: Gotcha. Have CFI’s been successful going through it...do you know? I’ve been in General Aviation 12 years, mostly 91 experience (CFI & occasional high performance twins but little turbine). Looking at applying.
One of the interviewees with me was a CFI at FIT. Maybe 2000 hours? Give it a shot...
Quote: One of the interviewees with me was a CFI at FIT. Maybe 2000 hours? Give it a shot...
I’m at 4,000 TT...Will do! 🤞 Looks like a good place.
Quote: Gotcha. Have CFI’s been successful going through it...do you know? I’ve been in General Aviation 12 years, mostly 91 experience (CFI & occasional high performance twins but little turbine). Looking at applying.
I'm sure they are. It's a learning curve but the profile.is the profile. There are no secrets. They want you to pass. It's pretty straight forward. No gotchas.

Hi, faa atp PIC typed 400 hours On the cl30, 2380 Total time, 800 turbine, 80 hours as PIC US.
Non us citizen,

Do you think that i can apply for the job as FO? What is the average time to upgrade? What will be the salary that i can spect?
Recruiting
Is Terry Hall still a recruiter with you guys.
Quote: Is Terry Hall still a recruiter with you guys.
He is doing more line flying these days. We have a whole recruiting team now. I think he is still involved with recruiting though.
89  139  179  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  199 
Page 189 of 221
Go to