Xojet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104 
Page 4 of 221
Go to
Quote: Been hearing XOJet isn't such a great place to work lately. I'll be staying away thats for sure...
Man up and explain your comment. Specifically just what is it that you are "hearing" ?
Quote: i thought they already announced the HNS125 like 20 firm and options for 20 more?
Has that been confirmed? 20 Hawkers? If so, I am sure XOJet negotiated a good deal in this lackluster economy.... For some reason I thought it would be a smaller aircraft like the new Premier 250 to address the much larger market of cheaper, short haul flying (more regional vs. transcon capability)... More people can afford cheaper aircraft than more expensive aircraft. I remember when XOJet formerly operated Premiers and King Airs back in the day... Clearly the Xs and the CL30s can handle anything transcon and service to Hawaii/Europe.

What is the expected start date for the Hawkers?
Premier 250? Is that the same as the Hawker 200??
Quote: Has that been confirmed? 20 Hawkers? If so, I am sure XOJet negotiated a good deal in this lackluster economy.... For some reason I thought it would be a smaller aircraft like the new Premier 250 to address the much larger market of cheaper, short haul flying (more regional vs. transcon capability)... More people can afford cheaper aircraft than more expensive aircraft. I remember when XOJet formerly operated Premiers and King Airs back in the day... Clearly the Xs and the CL30s can handle anything transcon and service to Hawaii/Europe.

XOJet has 13 initial classes scheduled at Flight Safety ICT starting October and into December.
Is it possible to be HNL based?

Also, how friendly of a company are they towards being in the guard/reserves?

Mahalo
Quote: Has that been confirmed? 20 Hawkers? If so, I am sure XOJet negotiated a good deal in this lackluster economy.... For some reason I thought it would be a smaller aircraft like the new Premier 250 to address the much larger market of cheaper, short haul flying (more regional vs. transcon capability)... More people can afford cheaper aircraft than more expensive aircraft. I remember when XOJet formerly operated Premiers and King Airs back in the day... Clearly the Xs and the CL30s can handle anything transcon and service to Hawaii/Europe.

I know of a few people that just got hired there and they were informed that it would be ex-NetJets Hawker 800s to be retrofitted with 900 engines, giving it coast to coast capabilities. Sounds like they intend to use them a great deal for East Coast operations with shorter stage lengths.
Quote: Is it possible to be HNL based?

Also, how friendly of a company are they towards being in the guard/reserves?

Mahalo
Yes. There's a few guys live over there. You will have to go on the 15/13 sched though. They are VERY military friendly! No questions asked.
Quote: Yes. There's a few guys live over there. You will have to go on the 15/13 sched though. They are VERY military friendly! No questions asked.

I thought the "don't ask, don't tell" was repealed??
At fractional companies do you get to jumpseat?
Quote: At fractional companies do you get to jumpseat?
On airlines?? No
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14  54  104 
Page 4 of 221
Go to