Skywest

Subscribe
471  971  1371  1421  1461  1467  1468  1469  1470  1471  1472  1473  1474  1475  1481 
Page 1471 of 1519
Go to
Quote: We will see... More than 240 FOs in Chicago and good amount looking to go west.

That base is not growing by much since they CRJ's are coming off contract...
LOL...I'm based there. How long have you been with the company? Most of the CRJ guys are not transitioning because they don't want to get seat locked when they can upgrade soon. We will have 60 to 80 175 crews when all is said and done.
Quote: LOL...I'm based there. How long have you been with the company? Most of the CRJ guys are not transitioning because they don't want to get seat locked when they can upgrade soon. We will have 60 to 80 175 crews when all is said and done.

When Skywest leases back the 175 to horizon, it will get interesting. I really need to get my self over to compass. The shrinkage coming here is scary!!
Quote: When Skywest leases back the 175 to horizon, it will get interesting. I really need to get my self over to compass. The shrinkage coming here is scary!!
Weak as usual. Please stop talking about it and go. Enjoy those 5 day trips.
Quote: When Skywest leases back the 175 to horizon, it will get interesting. I really need to get my self over to compass. The shrinkage coming here is scary!!
Scary shrinkage huh? Been in a few too many cold pools lately have we?
Quote: I really need to get my self over to compass.
Yes. You do.
Don't let the door hit ya. Oh, and when you get there ask them how many new hires they're putting through class every month... you know, just to get ready for all those good times to come. Hopefully, it's a lot more than the 100+ here while we prepare for the 'shrinkage'.
Got a CJO from Skywest, looking to find reserve times from someone other than the recruiter. Anyone have any info on ORD or any other junior base on typical reserve times? I am going to the CRJ. Thanks for the info.
Quote: Got a CJO from Skywest, looking to find reserve times from someone other than the recruiter. Anyone have any info on ORD or any other junior base on typical reserve times? I am going to the CRJ. Thanks for the info.
Congrats! ORD is very junior...your reserve time should be minimal.
Quote: Don't let the door hit ya. Oh, and when you get there ask them how many new hires they're putting through class every month... you know, just to get ready for all those good times to come. Hopefully, it's a lot more than the 100+ here while we prepare for the 'shrinkage'.
He doesn't have to ask, I'll tell you. 40 per month. Our pilot group is super small compared to SKW so 40/month is a lot. Our kool-aid isn't as strong here so he may have a chance to come out of that medicated haze that occurs when the kool-aid is strong.

In relative terms we're putting through what equals 6% of our entire pilot group per month. You're putting through about 3% of your entire group per month. So Compass is actually hiring more than SKW.

oh and classes are full through March.
Quote: He doesn't have to ask, I'll tell you. 40 per month. Our pilot group is super small compared to SKW so 40/month is a lot. Our kool-aid isn't as strong here so he may have a chance to come out of that medicated haze that occurs when the kool-aid is strong.

In relative terms we're putting through what equals 6% of our entire pilot group per month. You're putting through about 3% of your entire group per month. So Compass is actually hiring more than SKW.

oh and classes are full through March.

Hey no prob. And no koolaid either. You're right, those are good numbers. Wasn't meant as a company vs. company thing. A lot of them are having a hard time filling classes right now though. Glad to hear yours isn't one of them. Cheers.
471  971  1371  1421  1461  1467  1468  1469  1470  1471  1472  1473  1474  1475  1481 
Page 1471 of 1519
Go to