Skywest

Subscribe
103  503  553  593  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  613  653  703  1103 
Page 603 of 1519
Go to
Happy to give up my trips with LCA next month so you can do IOE. Please.... They are even nice CR7 or CR9 trips. Lol
Quote: Yeah I figure 6 to 9 months at the longest, but hoping for quicker.

Looks like I'll be a line holder pretty quickly in msp so I'll hold out there until I can get LA.
Think you'll walk right into a line... I just flew with an MSP crew I'm pretty sure the FO said there was no reserve lines.
Quote: Think you'll walk right into a line... I just flew with an MSP crew I'm pretty sure the FO said there was no reserve lines.
In June there were no reserves, now there are. We have enough people for reserves but with the amount of hiring, no one should be on reserve for long.
Quote: You'll be in CASS almost right away and be able to Jumpseat home between class and sim. I think DL benefits you have to wait 30 days and I think UA is something like 14 days.
Thanks! Appreciate the help
Anyone else in the Sept 22 class? Anyone? McFly?
Sept 2 transition class for me. Awarded Phoenix right at the year mark.
Quote: Sept 2 transition class for me. Awarded Phoenix right at the year mark.
See you in class!
Quote: See you in class!
Make it three of us!
Hey Guys, I'm really excited to have been invited to the August new hire class. I was given the choice of either the CRJ or the 175, and I need to let them know my decision this coming week. I'm trying to get based in either DEN or ORD.

So I'm looking for some advice on making a decision between types, and also the pros and cons between ORD and DEN as a base choices. I'm leaning more toward the CRJ for more base flexibility, but I know ORD is already a 175 base, with SFO next I believe? Any rumors or theories about more 175 bases? is DEN a possibility being a large United hub?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
Quote: Hey Guys, I'm really excited to have been invited to the August new hire class. I was given the choice of either the CRJ or the 175, and I need to let them know my decision this coming week. I'm trying to get based in either DEN or ORD.

So I'm looking for some advice on making a decision between types, and also the pros and cons between ORD and DEN as a base choices. I'm leaning more toward the CRJ for more base flexibility, but I know ORD is already a 175 base, with SFO next I believe? Any rumors or theories about more 175 bases? is DEN a possibility being a large United hub?

Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
DEN is on hold due to the poor performance of the aircraft, hot and high.

If you want ORD, the 175 would be a good choice, and the next 175 base will be SFO.
103  503  553  593  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  607  613  653  703  1103 
Page 603 of 1519
Go to