Executive Airshare

Subscribe
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178  228 
Page 128 of 253
Go to
San Antonio?
Quote: San Antonio?
Yes sir! SAT has a substantial amount of flying for EAS. One of the companies largest shareowner/client is based there.
HOU is a very close second. I am excited to hear about the SAT base becoming official and more hiring as they continue to grow!
Resent my app a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, there was no option to prefer SAT as a base. My wife would LOVE moving to SAT to be closer to her family. The closest base I could choose was DFW.

Any suggestions?
SAT was the news that Bgmann was talking about. The positions for that base went internally first. No news on if they were filled or not...
Quote: SAT was the news that Bgmann was talking about. The positions for that base went internally first. No news on if they were filled or not...

SAT sounds great!
Quote: SAT sounds great!
Warmer than DFW right now at least, eh?
Sorry, new to this thread. How do they determine if you get assigned the Phenom 100/300 or the CJ2+? Just fleet need? How many more CJ2+ airframes will be added going forward?
Quote: Sorry, new to this thread. How do they determine if you get assigned the Phenom 100/300 or the CJ2+? Just fleet need? How many more CJ2+ airframes will be added going forward?
First of all, welcome!

Assignments to aircraft are based on availability and company need. PIC Phenom 300 slots are awarded based on seniority.

I'm not sure as to how many CJ2+ will be added from this point, I would assume this would be based on client demand. I haven't heard of any additional CJ2+'s at this point in time, however I could be wrong.

Hope that's helpful. Have a nice evening.
Quote: First of all, welcome!

Assignments to aircraft are based on availability and company need. PIC Phenom 300 slots are awarded based on seniority.

I'm not sure as to how many CJ2+ will be added from this point, I would assume this would be based on client demand. I haven't heard of any additional CJ2+'s at this point in time, however I could be wrong.

Hope that's helpful. Have a nice evening.
MiGBoy, to clarify, seniority is last piece of the upgrade qualification process. First is total time requirements, second, is the pilot upgradable (seat locked), pilot performance and training, and finally seniority.
San Antonio, TX
Great News!

We have just opened San Antonio, TX (SAT) as an Executive AirShare base! For those interested in SAT, we're are looking for a Phenom 100 PIC.

Apply Here

PM if you have questions.

BP51
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178  228 
Page 128 of 253
Go to