Executive Airshare

Subscribe
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78  128 
Page 28 of 253
Go to
Didnt work.....try again
Red in the Morning
300 in Jackson Hole
Great pictures and nice looking airplanes.
What is the upgrade time? How many hours per month are you flying on the jet?
Quote: What is the upgrade time? How many hours per month are you flying on the jet?
We can hire into the left seat as position are available. We look to upgrade around a year. It all depends upon a crew members quals and how good of a job they do. We do not upgrade strictly based upon seniority!
As for hours per month......I avg around 45 hrs a month. Some months higher and some lower. But you must remember, some days I have one or two legs to a 2-3 days layover or just a short out and back. Also.....I prefer to fly IN the jet rather than ON it!!
Cheers!
Quote: We can hire into the left seat as position are available. We look to upgrade around a year. It all depends upon a crew members quals and how good of a job they do. We do not upgrade strictly based upon seniority!
As for hours per month......I avg around 45 hrs a month. Some months higher and some lower. But you must remember, some days I have one or two legs to a 2-3 days layover or just a short out and back. Also.....I prefer to fly IN the jet rather than ON it!!
Cheers!
Hi RI830 I'm interested in a position at a fractional and would like to talk with someone currently employed at EAS. I'm a new member on this forum and can't PM till I have 10 posts. Could you pm me so i could send you and email address?
It appears I don't have enough posts to unlock the PM function. New Member. 4 down 6 to go.
Quote: It appears I don't have enough posts to unlock the PM function. New Member. 4 down 6 to go.
Keep on postin!!
How does the company decide how to crew the trips? Are there always 2 crew members, or is it dependent on if the second person is needed. For example, do they only add the second crew member if they need to extend a duty day?
18  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  38  78  128 
Page 28 of 253
Go to