Tool of the day

Subscribe
130  630  1030  1080  1120  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1140  1180  1230 
Page 1130 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I wonder if all of you 80s fighter pilots have aged as well as she has
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk75ps

[MOD INPUT]:

OK we had fun with old fighter pilots and millenials, but this is getting too political. Back on track to non-partisan tools please...
Quote: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk75ps

[MOD INPUT]:

OK we had fun with old fighter pilots and millenials, but this is getting too political. Back on track to non-partisan tools please...
I like the part where you delete the criticism of denigrating women, but leave many of the denigrating posts.
Quote: I like the part where you delete the criticism of denigrating women, but leave many of the denigrating posts.
It's OK to make fun of movies stars, sorry they are one of the few remaining non-protected classes. If you bothered to look, I balanced that out with Iceman the Later Years (and I'm of that era). Don't be so butt hurt. There's a reason I had to save you here.
Quote: It's OK to make fun of movies stars, sorry they are one of the few remaining non-protected classes. If you bothered to look, I balanced that out with Iceman the Later Years (and I'm of that era). Don't be so butt hurt. There's a reason I had to save you here.
Oh god, thank you for saving me! I didn’t even realize how generous you are.
Quote: Oh god, thank you for saving me! I didn’t even realize how generous you are.
You fit perfectly in this thread.
Quote: You fit perfectly in this thread.
Luckily, I have been saved from something.
Quote: I like the part where you delete the criticism of denigrating women, but leave many of the denigrating posts.
TOTY....congrats.
Quote: TOTY....congrats.
I’m curious what drives your insecurity? You really think this dude is the TOTY? That’s a bit dramatic don’t ya think snowflake?
Ooff has kept his cool pretty well I think. It’s all the threatened old white fox pumping gaggle of geese that Flew off the handle bruh
This thread reminds me of the old joke:

I got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn’t believe it when she asked if I’d like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic.

“Wow!”, I said, “I don’t know if I could keep pace with you now! I’m a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!” She giggled and said she was sure I’d meet the challenge!

“Yeah”, I said, “just so long as you don’t mind a man with a waistband that’s a few inches wider these days!” She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying that she thought tubby bald men were cute!

“Anyway, I’ve put on a couple of pounds myself!” she giggled... so I hung up the phone.
Quote: I’m curious what drives your insecurity? You really think this dude is the TOTY? That’s a bit dramatic don’t ya think snowflake?
Ooff has kept his cool pretty well I think. It’s all the threatened old white fox pumping gaggle of geese that Flew off the handle bruh
Speaking of snowflakes.
Thats some nice projection you've got there.

Ooff was crying up major storm here the past few days.
130  630  1030  1080  1120  1126  1127  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1140  1180  1230 
Page 1130 of 1239
Go to