Tool of the day

Subscribe
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226  626  1126 
Page 126 of 1239
Go to
I think this thread has gone from identifying tools to attracting them.
Quote: I think this thread has gone from identifying tools to attracting them.
Quote: wow, I thought you guys were gonna fight.
Why? Were you gonna pick a side and stand around and yell "fight, fight, fight!!"?
ceo, cfo and entire board of directors for Jp Morgan!
Quote: I am sure this has been said already. If so, it deserves another remark. How about the guy/gal that reaches for the gear handle when he/she wants you to call for the gear instead of letting you fly the airplane and call for the gear when you are the pilot flying. Oh really, gear goes down now?? Thanks dad/mom.....tool
While I was flying, I had a Captain put the gear up as he said "positive rate" without even pretending to give me a chance to say, “gear up.” A different captain that same week did something much worse. I called for flaps 10 and he goes right to 15 and starts the before landing checklist. We were on a visual approach at 1,800 feet.
I nominate myself for not bringing any shirts to wear on a four day. I'll be catching dinner in my uni or my white t-shirt like a bum . Tool!
The redneck in Keller, Texas today driving his monster truck over the 2 foot high grass berm median between Panda Express and the Verizon parking lots to avoid waiting at the light like the rest of us. Guess he couldn't just park at Panda Express and walk the 20 feet. Better to jump the berm.
Quote: The redneck in Keller, Texas today driving his monster truck over the 2 foot high grass berm median between Panda Express and the Verizon parking lots to avoid waiting at the light like the rest of us. Guess he couldn't just park at Panda Express and walk the 20 feet. Better to jump the berm.
Sounds like a typical Metroplex driver.
Quote: I am sure this has been said already. If so, it deserves another remark. How about the guy/gal that reaches for the gear handle when he/she wants you to call for the gear instead of letting you fly the airplane and call for the gear when you are the pilot flying. Oh really, gear goes down now?? Thanks dad/mom.....tool
Erm... If the gear should be down, shouldn't you have called for it by that point? I agree with the "which hand am I reaching with" test.
Quote: I nominate myself for not bringing any shirts to wear on a four day. I'll be catching dinner in my uni or my white t-shirt like a bum . Tool!
I did that once but luckily it was only a two day. Walked down the street in my white undershirt. Felt like a true red neck as all the cars passed me. Good luck on the remaining nights.
26  76  116  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  136  176  226  626  1126 
Page 126 of 1239
Go to