Tool of the day

Subscribe
36  86  126  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  146  186  236  636  1136 
Page 136 of 1239
Go to
Quote: In flight suits??? Or CFI uniforms???
CFI with epaulettes and ID's
Quote: LAZY co-workers who won't get off their fat butts to see why a fax you've tried to send numerous times on numerous days from two different fax locations DON'T go through. It's obviously easier to say, "it's working" when it's clearly NOT.
Ha ha once time in TYS we were waiting for a ferry permit to be faxed to us. I asked the gate agent/ramper/ops person what the fax number was so Dispatch could fax it to us. 4 hours later no ferry permit. After several conversations with dispatch and said ramper, he finally says "oh the fax isn't working. I just thought you wanted the number for some reason". Duh. Had to use Another airlines fax machine 4 hours later...
Quote: CFI with epaulettes and ID's
I feel the need, the need for eights on pylons!
Quote: CFI with epaulettes and ID's
Quote: I feel the need, the need for eights on pylons!

17 year old chick on beach...."you were in an inverted, full figure 8 with a C-152?????"
CFI...."yes ma'am"
17 year old chick...."so you're the one?"

insert sex scene here.....
Quote:
Quote: LAZY co-workers who won't get off their fat butts to see why a fax you've tried to send numerous times on numerous days from two different fax locations DON'T go through. It's obviously easier to say, "it's working" when it's clearly NOT.
People still fax things?
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam!?!!?!
Quote: you were in an inverted, full figure 8 with a C-152?????
I'm sorry that's classified ma'am.
Quote: No, he's saying that the entire regional sector has worse duty rules and flies longer days with more cycles in an infrastructure that is generally less experienced. The whole sector only exists to back stab other regionals for growth by any means necessary. How many of the last 6 fatal accidents have been regionals? All 6. Is that a coinsidence?
Don't try saying that the last six accidents have been regionals or had ties to accelerated programs on jetcareers, because some *deutche bank* will argue this point to nauseum that pilot experience actually doesn't matter.

Oh, don't forget the Air France crash and that Indian flight that almost crashed (until the captain run back into the cockpit to save the day) had low hour pilots at the controls (or not had fundamental airmanship skills).....Nope....nooooo connection at all
Quote: Ha ha once time in TYS we were waiting for a ferry permit to be faxed to us. I asked the gate agent/ramper/ops person what the fax number was so Dispatch could fax it to us. 4 hours later no ferry permit. After several conversations with dispatch and said ramper, he finally says "oh the fax isn't working. I just thought you wanted the number for some reason". Duh. Had to use Another airlines fax machine 4 hours later...
Wow. Your story gets the TOTD trophy today!
Quote: How many of the last 6 fatal accidents have been regionals? All 6. Is that a coinsidence?
Don't even kid yourself.......I'm not a religious man, but it was by the grace of god that the Delta Atlanta taxiway incident was not a total disaster. American in Jamaica, Continental in Denver, Alaska in Kodiak and many more. These were all luck my friend, don't toss stones in glass houses.
The mega-tools of 2012 should be any DAL pilots who vote
yes for a contract that allows increased 76+ seat regional flying.
36  86  126  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  146  186  236  636  1136 
Page 136 of 1239
Go to