Tool of the day

Subscribe
96  146  186  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  206  246  296  696  1196 
Page 196 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Hmm.. What happens if they DO want to buy a bible??
I take their $25 and contact info to mail it out, then when I get to the hotel I go to the nightstand and get a bible and mail it out for $3.
How much for a Quaran??

;^0
Quote: How much for a Quaran??

;^0
In that case I would hand them a Sky magazine and give them the infidel special - $4.00.
Anybody expecting Mumbai Control on HF is a TOTD. Just say "good day" to Muscat, tune the Mumbai VHF freq and wait for Mumbai on VHF.

GF
Quote:
Quote: Hmm.. What happens if they DO want to buy a bible??
I take their $25 and contact info to mail it out, then when I get to the hotel I go to the nightstand and get a bible and mail it out for $3.
Post of the month, right there!

TW
Quote: I take their $25 and contact info to mail it out, then when I get to the hotel I go to the nightstand and get a bible and mail it out for $3.
You are a brilliant man.
Quote: people who cant get the MIC out of their nose, I know a specific airline that has 90% of these clowns.

you wouldn't be talking about an airline that can't say the vowels in their call sign now are you????
Quote: I take their $25 and contact info to mail it out, then when I get to the hotel I go to the nightstand and get a bible and mail it out for $3.
You sir have just earned your 5th stripe. Wear it with pride.
Quote: Untool of the day:

Taxiing out of ATL last night, I changed radio 2 to guard and selected radio 1 for ground, but didn't change the transmitter from 2...

Me- "Ground Delta xxx D short of G with P...."

Voice- ONNNN GUAAARD!!!

Me- "Doh..." (changes xmitter)

Me- "Ground, blah blah blah"

Same Voice- OOONNNN GUAAARD!!!

(I frantically look down and try to figure out the problem"

Same Voice- "kidding, Delta xxx, Atlanta Ground, taxi runway 8R via taxi G and E, verify you have ATIS P"

Me- (read it back while half way laughing still) "What, you didn't hear that i have P on guard?"

.. that was a good one.
Don't ya love a funny controller? You get a good laugh AND something to think about while you are number 117 for takeoff.
Quote: Anybody expecting Mumbai Control on HF is a TOTD. Just say "good day" to Muscat, tune the Mumbai VHF freq and wait for Mumbai on VHF.

GF
Same with Luanda, just skip it but keep your lights on!
96  146  186  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  206  246  296  696  1196 
Page 196 of 1239
Go to