Tool of the day

Subscribe
142  192  232  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  252  292  342  742 
Page 242 of 1239
Go to
I view all the threads on this forum as very high in entertainment value. TOTD is tops in that field. Doesn't do much for my insomnia though.

TW
Quote: Damned Jesus freaks who found the way, and won't give it a rest when they're told how happy we are they've found the way, and give a rest... But NOOOOOO they just can't seem to give it a rest. Especially at O-dark 30
Years ago when I was an FO we had a CAL jumpseater reading a book about "How to convert people to be evangelical." When he brought up being saved on the taxiout the CA looks at him and says "You're not one of THOSE guys, are you?". The JS, still smiling away, says "Son, by the end of this flight I will make you a believer". Without saying a word the CA keys the mic and tells ground "We need to stop and we may need to go back to the gate". CA turns around and says "Dad, you can either **** now or you can preach the gospel at the gate. Your choice." CAL guy didn't make a peep the rest of the way.
Quote: Airline Training School - a Journal

yeah. I... wow.

-80ktsClamp
Airline Captain
This guy just won Douche of the Decade.

Sincerely,
Major Captain America Superpilot
Quote: airline training school - a journal

yeah. I... Wow.

-80ktsclamp
airline captain
what a nerd!!!!!!
Quote: Airline Training School - a Journal

yeah. I... wow.

-80ktsClamp
Airline Captain
Do we have a flow up from Pinnacle? If so, I vote no on this dude.

Wow.
And still no Sept. bid awards!
Quote: Do we have a flow up from Pinnacle? If so, I vote no on this dude.

Wow.
I definitely facebook creeped this guy to see if he was on there...
low and behold, he was That definitely makes me Creepy TOTD.

Sounds like one of those guys that addresses and talks about himself in 3rd person. I had a gym teacher like that..."Mr Herr (ha!) doesn't like it when you don't listen to him and put the basketballs back in Mr. Herr's equipment room!"
Quote: Do we have a flow up from Pinnacle? If so, I vote no on this dude.

Wow.
He is not flow eligible. He was originally a Colgan pilot who somehow migrated over to CRJ900 Captain.
Quote: He is not flow eligible. He was originally a Colgan pilot who somehow migrated over to CRJ900 Captain.
When chuck Yeager reads your blog, you don't somehow migrate over to anything. He puts the super in supersonic. Duh
Quote: He is not flow eligible. He was originally a Colgan pilot who somehow migrated over to CRJ900 Captain.
Whew...thank God.

Just keep on blogging Mr Pinnacle Captain guy. I bet you're a big hit on the second-grade career day circuit.
142  192  232  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  252  292  342  742 
Page 242 of 1239
Go to