Tool of the day

Subscribe
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355  755 
Page 255 of 1239
Go to
Tool Cool
Sunglasses through the epaulets?
Just flew with a ex Navy guy who ALWAYS used fife, tree etc... It got really old really fast.
Quote: Sunglasses through the epaulets?
Every time I see that I cringe
Quote: Sunglasses through the epaulets?
I thought it was pronounced, "Epaleps?".
Quote: Every time I see that I cringe
Just saw it in CAE. Granted the guy did look like he'd been through the wringer, so maybe he was just too damn tired to give a ****, or he was flying with the ranting CA from the other thread ?
3.5 hours into a transatlantic deadhead last night, and Capt Cool comes on the PA to announce we had completed the overwater portion of our flight and then listed every town with a population over 5k we'd be flying over from that point until we landed.
Nevermind that every passenger on the plane had a TV screen in front of them with an option to display a realtime GPS map of exactly where we were, and also a depiction of our flightpath to our destination. It was so much more fun to get blasted out of a coma like sleep for a 150 decibel, 5 minute recitation of the entire flightplan release.
Quote: Well, without a Facebook page to worry about, he'll have plenty of time to focus on those bowel movements.

Back in the three man crew days, the definition of a Perfect Layover was:

1. Engineer gets laid
2. Copilot finds a new way to cheat the company
3. Captain takes a dump!

The three rules they teach you when you check out as an International Capt:

1. Never walk by a bathroom
2. Never trust a fart
3. Never waste a hard-on, even if you are alone!

Now, here's a guy who's even older than me, still rockin' it, old school!

Carlos Santana Feat. Everlast - Put Your Lights On - YouTube

Hey now, all you sinners...put your lights on!

I sing this on every time I descend through 180.
Quote: I'm right handed, my pen goes in my left pocket. We don't have to wear wing on our shirts, but if we did, I certainly wouldn't care if my hotel pen was on the same side.
I am the tool that is left handed and wears my pen in the wing side pocket. More so the tool because I take the pen out with my right hand...and then hand it to myself.

This will all be over once they approve my patent for my combined otterbox iphone/otterbox pen holder with belt clip.
Quote:
Quote: I'm right handed, my pen goes in my left pocket. We don't have to wear wing on our shirts, but if we did, I certainly wouldn't care if my hotel pen was on the same side.
I am the tool that is left handed and wears my pen in the wing side pocket. More so the tool because I take the pen out with my right hand...and then hand it to myself.

This will all be over once they approve my patent for my combined otterbox iphone/otterbox pen holder with belt clip.
I'll buy one if I can get a "lefty" model.

TW
I'm a Lefty too
This might help Online Catalogue

155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355  755 
Page 255 of 1239
Go to