Tool of the day

Subscribe
317  367  407  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  427  467  517  917 
Page 417 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Thought about you yesterday captjns. I was dead heading and a passenger in first asked for cognac. He never got to the bread sticks, though.
Not on Delta?
Quote: The chick that sat beside me in the middle seat that wouldn't slide over to the empty window seat and smelled like a egg-McMuffin.
Maybe she wanted to spoon.
Hold me, Tony Danza.
Quote: The chick that sat beside me in the middle seat that wouldn't slide over to the empty window seat and smelled like a egg-McMuffin.
Maybe she thought you were hot!
63 year old captain looks over at me and says "So, what do you think about age 67?"
Don't touch my stuff!
Not totally toolish, but it pushed my buttons:

One leg to southern calilfornia. Flight attendants are turning and we are leaving so fo and I are in the back helping in the cabin. Capt douchnozzle goes on the flight deck and removes our crap. Mind you we were not late. He did say, thanks for helping in the back as we grabbed our stuff, so not totally douchey....but couldn't he just wait the 2.5 min? Maybe I'm the tool cuz I don't like my stuff messed with. Rant over.
"Any of you ho%#'s touch me or my stuff, I'll kill ya."
Quote: Not totally toolish, but it pushed my buttons:

One leg to southern calilfornia. Flight attendants are turning and we are leaving so fo and I are in the back helping in the cabin. Capt douchnozzle goes on the flight deck and removes our crap. Mind you we were not late. He did say, thanks for helping in the back as we grabbed our stuff, so not totally douchey....but couldn't he just wait the 2.5 min? Maybe I'm the tool cuz I don't like my stuff messed with. Rant over.
Get your crap out of there and let the FA (s) do their job. He was a tool for touching your stuff though. Let's call it a push.
Quote: 63 year old captain looks over at me and says "So, what do you think about age 67?"
Fly 'til you die. What retirement?
Quote: Fly 'til you die. What retirement?
Or better yet, die while you fly.
317  367  407  413  414  415  416  417  418  419  420  421  427  467  517  917 
Page 417 of 1239
Go to