Tool of the day

Subscribe
46  446  496  536  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  556  596  646  1046 
Page 546 of 1239
Go to
Quote: It seems to be according to some postings on another site. What 's really insane is people defending him!
Maybe he found a loophole in the uniform clause where it didn't specify pants length or something. Or maybe he's coming in on his days off with his buddy to "leak" these pictures out and troll us. Either way you gotta admit its a solid win.
Quote: Maybe he found a loophole in the uniform clause where it didn't specify pants length or something. Or maybe he's coming in on his days off with his buddy to "leak" these pictures out and troll us. Either way you gotta admit its a solid win.
I think it's pretty stupid, especially if he gets to do the carpet dance.
Quote: Fess up... who is it?

(I'm the tool if someone posted it and I missed it)
Looks like SJU.
Quote: Looks like SJU.
That's DFW.
Quote: I think it's pretty stupid, especially if he gets to do the carpet dance.
If I was a CP I'd have policy, as long as no one was hurt, no FAR was broken, no plane was bent and no lawsuit was filed, of blanket immunity from dicipline for anyone whose (whom'se?) situation was so stupid it caused me to laugh for 5 minutes or more.

I mean, the stripes on his shorts matched his rank! He took it, owned it and went the extra mile with it! Its 2 days later and I'm still laughing! Case dismissed!
Quote: Maybe he found a loophole in the uniform clause where it didn't specify pants length or something. Or maybe he's coming in on his days off with his buddy to "leak" these pictures out and troll us. Either way you gotta admit its a solid win.
We had a dipwad like that at my last airline. He chose to interpret the manual as permitting a bow-tie with his uniform. These guys are why our manual have dozens of extra pages to cover all the possible attempts to look "special."
Quote: If I was a CP I'd have policy, as long as no one was hurt, no FAR was broken, no plane was bent and no lawsuit was filed, of blanket immunity from dicipline for anyone whose (whom'se?) situation was so stupid it caused me to laugh for 5 minutes or more. I mean, the stripes on his shorts matched his rank! He took it, owned it and went the extra mile with it! Its 2 days later and I'm still laughing! Case dismissed!
I agree. I'm sure I'd be laughing when he walked in and he'd leave with a "That was awesome, but can we put on some real pants now."
Quote: I agree. I'm sure I'd be laughing when he walked in and he'd leave with a "That was awesome, but can we put on some real pants as soon as you leave my office."
Fixed it. I think that's what you meant anyway.
Are you referring to real "commuter pants"?
Quote: Fixed it. I think that's what you meant anyway.
Yes, most definitely. Thanks!
46  446  496  536  542  543  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  556  596  646  1046 
Page 546 of 1239
Go to