Tool of the day

Subscribe
157  557  607  647  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  667  707  757  1157 
Page 657 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The nudity was cgi, it wasn't her. Also, Jon Snow comes back from the dead.
'Game Of Thrones': Cersei's Body Double Speaks Out | Access Hollywood
I've got to give a shout out to the 7ER crew that rode the van to the hotel with us a couple nights ago in TPA. After waiting 15 minutes in the van for this crew to show up and then having to listen to the mindless FA drivel and the captain whining about his back and why he can't sit in the 3rd row, they proceeded to race to the hotel desk so they could check in first. Completely understandable seeing as how they were already checking out 3 hours later than us while we were on a short layover to begin with. No good deed goes unpunished.
Quote: I've got to give a shout out to the 7ER crew that rode the van to the hotel with us a couple nights ago in TPA. After waiting 15 minutes in the van for this crew to show up and then having to listen to the mindless FA drivel and the captain whining about his back and why he can't sit in the 3rd row, they proceeded to race to the hotel desk so they could check in first. Completely understandable seeing as how they were already checking out 3 hours later than us while we were on a short layover to begin with. No good deed goes unpunished.
I hope you left him a 4am wake up call!
Quote: But they made up for it with Cersei's little "walk of shame." I'm still watching it 3 days later.
Apparently no bikini waxing in Westeros. Who knew!
Quote: I've got to give a shout out to the 7ER crew that rode the van to the hotel with us a couple nights ago in TPA. After waiting 15 minutes in the van for this crew to show up and then having to listen to the mindless FA drivel and the captain whining about his back and why he can't sit in the 3rd row, they proceeded to race to the hotel desk so they could check in first. Completely understandable seeing as how they were already checking out 3 hours later than us while we were on a short layover to begin with. No good deed goes unpunished.
Yeah.... had one of those prima Donas way back when. Told him he'd feel much better once he reached the hotel.
I know this has been touched upon before, but I saw it happen not once, not twice, but three times on my flight yesterday.

The commuting F/A who stands up, steps into the aisle, pulls her four carry-ons down from the overheads on both sides of the aisle near her seat, and then proceeds to take five minutes building her little caravan right there in the aisle, while holding up the dozens of revenue pax behind her waiting to deplane.
Quote: I know this has been touched upon before, but I saw it happen not once, not twice, but three times on my flight yesterday.

The commuting F/A who stands up, steps into the aisle, pulls her four carry-ons down from the overheads on both sides of the aisle near her seat, and then proceeds to take five minutes building her little caravan right there in the aisle, while holding up the dozens of revenue pax behind her waiting to deplane.
Doesn't beat being stuck behind a double crewed ULR flight that wait until the last minute to start breaking down their bags, taking out their computers, taking out their toiletries... one by one. To make matters worse it's the only Security Check point for crews. Now everyone knows the drill... but why... why wait until the last minute?!?!?!
Quote: ANY man that has ever left a toilet seat down while urinating in a public toilet.
And they can't aim worth a d*mn, to boot. I won't even ask why they can't use the urinal...

But then, that's probably because they're on the phone while whizzing. I make sure to double flush.
DH'ing to SFO on New Year's Eve on a 757. Landed about 10:30 pm. I told the cockpit crew we had to get our bags from the ramp and would be right out to the van. The working crew left us. Waited 30 min for the next van. We went down to the bar about 11:50, saw the cockpit crew across the room. I bought them a drink and thanked them for waiting.
Quote: DH'ing to SFO on New Year's Eve on a 757. Landed about 10:30 pm. I told the cockpit crew we had to get our bags from the ramp and would be right out to the van. The working crew left us. Waited 30 min for the next van. We went down to the bar about 11:50, saw the cockpit crew across the room. I bought them a drink and thanked them for waiting.
I hope when you ordered their drinks, you asked for, 'extra spit'!
157  557  607  647  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  667  707  757  1157 
Page 657 of 1239
Go to