Tool of the day

Subscribe
446  846  896  936  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  956  996  1046 
Page 946 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Maybe she likey you a lot
Did she have any photos the night prior to her wedding? Those are the ones to share.
Certainly that's toolish behavior for that Capt. Most of us keep our seats well forward of their cruise position so you folks can have plenty of leg room in the 175 cockpit. And why would anyone foce you into a seat that is clearly less comfortable than any of our cabin seats. I'd rather ride in a 175 or 190 cabin when commuting than any commericial plane flying. Who wants to sit like that when they don't have to? Toes on the glareshield? Seriously? People. . .
Quote: Certainly that's toolish behavior for that Capt. Most of us keep our seats well forward of their cruise position so you folks can have plenty of leg room in the 175 cockpit. And why would anyone foce you into a seat that is clearly less comfortable than any of our cabin seats. I'd rather ride in a 175 or 190 cabin when commuting than any commericial plane flying. Who wants to sit like that when they don't have to? Toes on the glareshield? Seriously? People. . .
I obviously don't speak for everyone, but as a 6'4" dude who rides the 175 jumpseat frequently... Don't leave your seat forward. Slide it back and over... Much more comfortable for me that way.
Quote: Tool of the day to the dude that just sprayed me with Diet Coke as I'm sitting in the middle of the middle on my delayed commute home.
Chaos at checkin
Chaos at TSA
Chaos at the Starbucks wannabes
Chaos at the gate

...then I get sprayed by a milennial who would probably croak and die if I take his smartphone away.

I'm not having a people day today.
Oh boo boo grandpa! So you're telling me no one over 30 ever had a coke act up on em before!? Did you yell at him to get off your lawn too?

News flash old farts: most of these "millenials" y'all like to rail about were raised by...wait for it...YOU!
Quote: Oh boo boo grandpa! So you're telling me no one over 30 ever had a coke act up on em before!? Did you yell at him to get off your lawn too?

News flash old farts: most of these "millenials" y'all like to rail about were raised by...wait for it...YOU!
Millennials are literally the worst generation of Americans that have ever been alive even worse than the baby boomers and thats saying a lot since they are responsible for most of the crap we are in today.
Quote: Millennials are literally the worst generation of Americans that have ever been alive even worse than the baby boomers and thats saying a lot since they are responsible for most of the crap we are in today.
I stand by my original statement.

Respectfully,
A millennial
I'm sure he had a good excuse but you can't get huffy when the TSA refuses your service dog at KCM. I'll give him some credit for not being in uniform though..
Quote: Millennials are literally the worst generation of Americans that have ever been alive even worse than the baby boomers and thats saying a lot since they are responsible for most of the crap we are in today.
Lemons, busy tapping away his critiques on his smartphone and posting via the internet all of which were created by boomers. Ironic.
I don't have a problem with millenials. I just wish they had learned along the way that ever second of silence doesn't need to be filled with their incessant yammering. Or perhaps their Ritalin dosage should be incrased.
All I can say is I'm seeing so many more new FO's who suffer from ADD.
They simply can't sit still.
(And you know that old "Silence is Golden" adage? Yeah whatever...
As a milennial I apologize on behalf of my generation. Most of us are so wrapped up in ourselves its impossible to interact with people without a smartphone and social media interface where we can be the center of our own little world. Not all of us are like that though.
446  846  896  936  942  943  944  945  946  947  948  949  950  956  996  1046 
Page 946 of 1239
Go to