Tool of the day

Subscribe
454  854  904  944  950  951  952  953  954  955  956  957  958  964  1004  1054 
Page 954 of 1239
Go to
Quote: A rant? You think that was a rant? Lighten up, Francis. TOTD? For having a different opinion? You sir, merit tool of the day.
You are so silly.
Quote:
I hated it on the last aircraft. Someone on the ground forgot to fill up the Chemtrails bottles. FO went to switch them on and got nothing. Had to do a blasted FAA write up on it.
Quote: I hated it on the last aircraft. Someone on the ground forgot to fill up the Chemtrails bottles. FO went to switch them on and got nothing. Had to do a blasted FAA write up on it.
I call shenanigans on this post, TransWorld.
Everybody knows you can't dispatch without full chemtrails bottles.
Next time don't try so hard to impress us!
Quote: I call shenanigans on this post, TransWorld.
Everybody knows you can't dispatch without full chemtrails bottles.
Next time don't try so hard to impress us!
It's not even an MEL-able item. Come on, man. Do your country proud and always set for max flow rate. With 4-holers being retired we all have to do our part to ensure maximum coverage.
Quote: It's not even an MEL-able item. Come on, man. Do your country proud and always set for max flow rate. With 4-holers being retired we all have to do our part to ensure maximum coverage.
I have even heard of lines where some of the flights are without passengers, just to get full coverage. The are called 'repositioning', but we all know the real purpose.

(Now isn't this more fun than reading about TOTDs?)
Does anyone really still think the chem-trails thing is funny? Or even remotely amusing? Or really anything at all besides a stale, worn-out, unoriginal, meme? Enough already
Quote: Does anyone really still think the chem-trails thing is funny? Or even remotely amusing? Or really anything at all besides a stale, worn-out, unoriginal, meme?
Yes.

Quote: Does anyone really still think the chem-trails thing is funny? Or even remotely amusing? Or really anything at all besides a stale, worn-out, unoriginal, meme? Enough already
If only my neighbor hadn't asked me about it, you might have had a point.
Quote: I get it. I'm exactly the same. But this kid gets a pass from me. He's excited about aviation and loves it. Not my style posting online videos of what I do and have done but to me it's not toolish if others do. My two cents. Now bring on the tools.
I agree - I could not sit through more than 30 seconds of his videos, but hell, being able to make that kind of crap is what makes America great. Nobody forces you to watch.
Quote: I agree - I could not sit through more than 30 seconds of his videos, but hell, being able to make that kind of crap is what makes America great. Nobody forces you to watch.
Yes : ).....,!!!
454  854  904  944  950  951  952  953  954  955  956  957  958  964  1004  1054 
Page 954 of 1239
Go to