What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Subscribe
326  376  416  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  436  476  526  926 
Page 426 of 1068
Go to
Quote: How can an if statement be wrong?
>>If Skywest has it, you can bet that the company wants it.<<

SKYW does have it. Everyone knows that.

Would you like to place some money on the second half of your statement? The more zeros on the end the better.
Quote:
Quote: How can an if statement be wrong?
>>If Skywest has it, you can bet that the company wants it.<<

SKYW does have it. Everyone knows that.

Would you like to place some money on the second half of your statement? The more zeros on the end the better.
Are you on the negotiating committee or the MEC?

I don't bet but go ahead and prove me wrong right here. If you do, I'll apologize to you here on this thread. Otherwise, your assertion is pointless.
Nevets, you usually make good points, but you're in way over your head on this one.

And no member of the JNC or MEC would be stupid enough to violate multiple confidentiality agreements by divulging non public info on an open website. So that's another dead end for you. I suspect Bozo is just another pilot who can run the numbers because he's been here long enough to know how this stuff works.

I guess the "proof" you seek will be the TA. Just save this conversation.
I thought we were supposed to see a TA by now. Guess I'll have to go to the ALPA meeting on Monday.
I seriously doubt the NMB will be working for the next few days.
Quote: I thought we were supposed to see a TA by now. Guess I'll have to go to the ALPA meeting on Monday.
Do you honestly expect to hear something there that you haven't already heard here? Why waste your time and boost their attendance numbers just to hear their overfed faces bloviate?
Quote: Nevets, you usually make good points, but you're in way over your head on this one.

And no member of the JNC or MEC would be stupid enough to violate multiple confidentiality agreements by divulging non public info on an open website. So that's another dead end for you. I suspect Bozo is just another pilot who can run the numbers because he's been here long enough to know how this stuff works.

I guess the "proof" you seek will be the TA. Just save this conversation.
Which is precisely why I said his assertion is pointless. Either he is in the MEC or JNC and can't say or he isn't and can't prove it. So yes, we will have to wait until the TA comes out. And I offered to apologize if my guess is wrong. How does any of that have to do with being in over my head?
I like how they gave us a weeks notice for the meeting. It kind of makes me think they don't want people showing up and asking questions.
Does anybody knows if there are clases this month? and into which aircraft?
Oct 7 & 21 - ERJ
Oct 14 & 28 - CRJ
326  376  416  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  436  476  526  926 
Page 426 of 1068
Go to