What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Subscribe
339  389  429  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  449  489  539  939 
Page 439 of 1068
Go to
Quote: I would like to talk to the XJT captain who said veterans are wasting taxpayer's dollars while on the deadhead into Atlanta tonight. Please tell me, a five time deployer to Iraq/Afghanistan, and the many veterans on this forum, why veterans are a waste of taxpayer's dollars. Oh, and why you think that is funny.
Whoa?? Why did he say that?
Quote: I would like to talk to the XJT captain who said veterans are wasting taxpayer's dollars while on the deadhead into Atlanta tonight. Please tell me, a five time deployer to Iraq/Afghanistan, and the many veterans on this forum, why veterans are a waste of taxpayer's dollars. Oh, and why you think that is funny.
Say what???!!!
I would like to prevent a bro down on the public side of the forums...but I would like a PM from the individual to discuss (if the individual even comes on here.). Very poor form, though, especially with pax on board. Sorry to the taxpayer that vets live a life of "luxury."
I, too, would like more details about this (PM or on the forum).
What was the flight number where this Captain made such remarks?
not that I agree with what that guy said, but isn't this a free country (thanks to the veterans for that) where he is entitled to his own, more than likely, uninformed and skewed opinion?
Quote: not that I agree with what that guy said, but isn't this a free country (thanks to the veterans for that) where he is entitled to his own, more than likely, uninformed and skewed opinion?
Absolutely, but if this guy had any time in the military himself, he certainly wouldn't be making such comments. It just shows the arrogance and self centered attitude that some people have.

"Why should I pay tax's after flying around in an air conditioned jet to fund the people that have suffered unbelievable conditions and seen many of their comrades injured or killed?"

A professional pilot in uniform would refrain from making such comments in public.
Airline pilots should refrain from doing a lot of things in public. Yet we still do. There's morons everywhere, get over it.
Quote: Absolutely, but if this guy had any time in the military himself, he certainly wouldn't be making such comments. It just shows the arrogance and self centered attitude that some people have.

"Why should I pay tax's after flying around in an air conditioned jet to fund the people that have suffered unbelievable conditions and seen many of their comrades injured or killed?"

A professional pilot in uniform would refrain from making such comments in public.
there's always an idiot in every village...
offered a class date for the ERJ and the CRJ...new to this stuff about contracts and bases...any imput where would you go?? thanks
339  389  429  435  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  449  489  539  939 
Page 439 of 1068
Go to