Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
391  441  481  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  501  541  591 
Page 491 of 676
Go to
Quote: You obviously didn't read our conversation. I mentioned Republic is a distressed airline, but did not consider the fact they are not ALPA, so i mentioned Mesa. Distressed carrier, why is Mesanot on the list but AWAC is? When did AWAC start laying pilots off? Mesa been in the **** for years now, why don't they have a distressed box for UA?
You're right. You and I are in agreement. My mistake.
Quote: You're right. You and I are in agreement. My mistake.
No worries, I wasn't very clear.
What's with that last email? ARW MEC "believes" we can fill out the addendum??? ??

What a disaster. If they're aware of the contradictory information, why don't they just show some PROOF that UAL MEC is on board?? IF this is all true it can't be that hard to get a little cooperation.

Someone is going to look very bad after this all plays out. Unfortunately it's looking more and more like it's going to be the union.
Quote: What's with that last email? ARW MEC "believes" we can fill out the addendum??? ??

What a disaster. If they're aware of the contradictory information, why don't they just show some PROOF that UAL MEC is on board?? IF this is all true it can't be that hard to get a little cooperation.

Someone is going to look very bad after this all plays out. Unfortunately it's looking more and more like it's going to be the union.
As previously stated. Check the box or don't.
Quote: What's with that last email? ARW MEC "believes" we can fill out the addendum??? ??

Don't worry. Clarity on this will come...in the next few weeks.

Say what?
Quote: Don't worry. Clarity on this will come...in the next few weeks.

Say what?
Seriously! I couldn't believe that when I read it. How stupid can this get? Scheduling is cracking the whips, and the MEC is a headless damn chicken. This is so sad.
A association that can't tell the truth and management that doesn't want to tell the truth. Awesome.
https://youtu.be/MMzd40i8TfA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone else read BF's email yet? No long term flying, but possibly game changer...
It's about time!! That's huge money!! Things are looking up!!
391  441  481  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  495  501  541  591 
Page 491 of 676
Go to