Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194  594 
Page 94 of 676
Go to
Quote: Because 45-50k is an acceptable pay scale for a captain? If thats the case, AWAC is in trouble because that is not going to happen here. I better start getting that resume updated for my next career of delivering pizzas once again. At least when I did that in the past, there was not a line of guys willing to do it for less. I keep telling myself something has got to give and this industry has to improve. Then the reality of me being delusional sets in when I read stuff posted on here.
Okay. That's based on 2-3 year Captains on a Turbo Prop. Of course they'll make more. But saves money to continue to have junior captains. Parker doesn't want people hanging out at the WOs for more then 10 years. Come fly and move on to AA.
hey guys any news about air wisconsin training ?
Quote: hey guys any news about air wisconsin training ?
What would you like to know?
I just threw my app in to Air Wisconsin..fingers crossed!

Are they still hiring and scheduling classes?? What are the chances of a new hire getting LGA or PHL?

Also, what are the travel benefits, similar to other airlines?

Thanks guys!!
Quote: I just threw my app in to Air Wisconsin..fingers crossed!

Are they still hiring and scheduling classes?? What are the chances of a new hire getting LGA or PHL?

Also, what are the travel benefits, similar to other airlines?

Thanks guys!!
Classes every two weeks into the next year. Movement is steady...most people get their desired base by the time they leave training...most sit reserve for about six months.

I won't list all the benefits but its is one of the better if not the best contracts out there. As for travel benefits it is currently only on Airways...since we are a contract airline we don't know when we will get benefits on the new American beyond the ability to jumpseat.
E-mail from the company today announcing that the ground handling side of the business is being terminated completely. Can't say this is a surprise unfortunately.
Quote: E-mail from the company today announcing that the ground handling side of the business is being terminated completely. Can't say this is a surprise unfortunately.
Great!. AWAC ground handled stations are the WORST out of all the contract stations we fly into...
Yeah, the carriers want cheap part time labor and a poor product with ground handling. Not big enough part of the pie for awac to have their hands in it.
Quote: Great!. AWAC ground handled stations are the WORST out of all the contract stations we fly into...
Oh, you're boarded up and ready to push? Ok, release the brake. Cool. We're going to go unload, board and push 4 other airplanes first.
Gonna miss those cute girls in Hilton Head SC!!
44  84  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  104  144  194  594 
Page 94 of 676
Go to