Mesa

Subscribe
4  404  454  494  500  501  502  503  504  505  506  507  508  514  554  604 
Page 504 of 917
Go to
I was wondering when they stopped the sign on bonus.
Quote:
Yeah, about the 520+ pages of reading ... I did mention I am supposed to start Tuesday .... I'm looking for the cliff's notes version.
Ask a specific question and we'll answer you as best as we can. Otw same as you refuse to educate yourself on everything-mesa, I don't care to write a 15 paragraph "cliff's notes."

Quote:
I was wondering when they stopped the sign on bonus.
Boom. There has never been a sign on bonus at mesa.
Quote: I just got offered a class starting Tuesday, can someone give me the heads up on the good the bad and the ugly?
Bend over, grab your ankles. You're about to get some JO style lovin' and he don't like lube.
Our benefits are not very good. Health insurance for family will cost you 1400 month. The people at Mesa, the pilot group, are awesome. You'll get IAD at first. Must buy ipad and mount. Great place to come to if you need jet experience and 121 time. Rumors are building about crj 200 flying for delta and street captains.
Quote: Our benefits are not very good. Health insurance for family will cost you 1400 month. The people at Mesa, the pilot group, are awesome. You'll get IAD at first. Must buy ipad and mount. Great place to come to if you need jet experience and 121 time. Rumors are building about crj 200 flying for delta and street captains.
So out of pocket insurance for a family of 4 is $1400 per MONTH? Wow! Not even enough money left for ramen for the first years. Man that is painful.
In comparison, I pay $450/month for the best insurance plan Envoy has to offer. That includes medical, dental, and vision for a family of 5.
Where are they putting everyone up for AQP? I'm a PHX based commuter trying to avoid having to pay for a hotel room AND rent a car.
Mesa
Aqp they usually put us up at the Sleep Inn.
Quote: Our benefits are not very good. Health insurance for family will cost you 1400 month. The people at Mesa, the pilot group, are awesome. You'll get IAD at first. Must buy ipad and mount. Great place to come to if you need jet experience and 121 time. Rumors are building about crj 200 flying for delta and street captains.
I heard this too. And people magically come out of the woodwork whenever there are street captain slots to fill.
I always mention the expensive healthcare we have to everyone for a reason. Most don't know it until they are here. If you need to insure your family, don't come here. Most of us use our spouses insurance.
4  404  454  494  500  501  502  503  504  505  506  507  508  514  554  604 
Page 504 of 917
Go to