Flexjet hiring ?

Subscribe
35  75  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  95  135 
Page 85 of 140
Go to
Excluding all of the uncertainty related to potential layoffs, when are we going to see the first new G500 on property? This summer?
Flex is not laying off any pilots. The company is short handed do to the limitations of Project Lift. We will have almost all aircraft reactivated in the next two weeks. Talking about taking deliveries of new aircraft in the last weekly call
Quote: Last one they didn't hire any for exactly your statement. Bail at the first call back. I thought the airlines were the place to be? We all here at the 91k/135 were idiots and completely crazy for staying in this side of things. Bigger isn't always better. Lot of the na-sayers will be on the bread lines come October 1st. I hope that's not the case 1000%, I honestly dont want to see 30k plus pilota unemployed or anyone else for that matter. Maybe this will cull that argument for another good while.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
30k plus? It's looking like a few thousand total at the major airlines and will probably be short lived. I have nothing but respect for frac pilots, I did it for a long time myself. But for me, although I don't think I'll be furloughed, I would prefer one with a recall number than to be back with my old frac.
Quote: 30k plus? It's looking like a few thousand total at the major airlines and will probably be short lived. I have nothing but respect for frac pilots, I did it for a long time myself. But for me, although I don't think I'll be furloughed, I would prefer one with a recall number than to be back with my old frac.
That poster interviewed at a major airline just before the Covid mess. It didn’t work out, and it appears that he jumped from Flex to XO. Maybe for the best. Or maybe not.
Quote: Last one they didn't hire any for exactly your statement. Bail at the first call back. I thought the airlines were the place to be? We all here at the 91k/135 were idiots and completely crazy for staying in this side of things. Bigger isn't always better. Lot of the na-sayers will be on the bread lines come October 1st. I hope that's not the case 1000%, I honestly dont want to see 30k plus pilota unemployed or anyone else for that matter. Maybe this will cull that argument for another good while.
The argument never changed - those that are interested in 121 will still be interested in 121. Like you said, they’ll bail at the first call back, and there’s a reason why.

Of course the timing for those staring at a furlough is regrettable, but that’s simply the nature of aviation. Obviously it sucks, but those guys knew it going in.
FlexJet Chief sees upside for Bizav
https://connect.ainonline.com/ainale...ource=hs_email

CEO talks about doubling of aircraft utilization. Florida, Texas, and Arizona are hotspots.
Does Flex operate any G-450's/550's or V's? I'm a recently laid off Gulfstream guy looking around.
Quote: Does Flex operate any G-450's/550's or V's? I'm a recently laid off Gulfstream guy looking around.
G-450 and 650.
Quote: G-450 and 650.
Thanks!, I forgot I can search the thread so I did find some post about various gulfstreams but doesn't look like they have anything posted at the moment. I'll keep trying.
Quote: Thanks!, I forgot I can search the thread so I did find some post about various gulfstreams but doesn't look like they have anything posted at the moment. I'll keep trying.
Pretty sure direct entry into the international red label fleets isn’t something that you can expect to happen.
35  75  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  95  135 
Page 85 of 140
Go to