Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506  906 
Page 406 of 1123
Go to
Quote: I think they will amp up the SSP success rate in an attempt to quell the internal rebellion they've caused.

#2little2L8 though.
I know 3 of the 6 quite well, and one of those was my roommate in newhire training and sim partner in upgrade. I helped him with his prep, and those 3 are all great guys.

Perhaps they are giving more points more leniantly, but I believe they are just reaching a higher quality portion of the seniority list. I've long predicted that the pass rate would go up as they reached the main portion of the list away from the lifers, and it has.
Quote: Is it only Endeavor interviews for the day? Are they the only ones interviewing this week?
Endeavor SSP is done specifically on certain days. The full interview is on other days.
Hey fellas,

Got the fix-it email on May 19th (high school GPA), fixed it and replied a couple days later. Got the invite June 5th (yesterday) and an interview date of 28 July. Anyone else getting the call in the last couple days? Anyone else interviewing July 28-29?
Quote: Hey fellas,

Got the fix-it email on May 19th (high school GPA), fixed it and replied a couple days later. Got the invite June 5th (yesterday) and an interview date of 28 July. Anyone else getting the call in the last couple days? Anyone else interviewing July 28-29?
I am loving this! The floodgates are open. Before Im done with OE I may have over 150 people already under me on the seniority list Good luck to you on your interview... If you need any help with the process feel free to PM.
Recent Mil retired question
Any recent retired AF to DAL on this thread?

If so, a buddy is eligible to retire 1 Jul and has an interview of early August. How should he work the timing? He's concerned because the regs state you have to give 120 days notice but he understandably doesn't want to leave one job without the other.

Thanks. PMs are welcome.
Quote: I am loving this! The floodgates are open. Before Im done with OE I may have over 150 people already under me on the seniority list .
Latest seniority list had 400 below me already..... Hope the doors stay open for 15+ years
Quote: Endeavor SSP is done specifically on certain days. The full interview is on other days.
Sorry, just asking for a clarification. But isn't an SSP subject to the same "full interview?"
Quote: Sorry, just asking for a clarification. But isn't an SSP subject to the same "full interview?"
No, the SSP is only the first day of the two day interview.
Quote: I think they will amp up the SSP success rate in an attempt to quell the internal rebellion they've caused.

#2little2L8 though.

That is my fear. There should be one standard across the board. Already they start out with oh you're one of those guys even if they had competitive quals without the SSP.
Quote: No, the SSP is only the first day of the two day interview.
No MMPI/Psych eval on day 2 for SSP's?
306  356  396  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  410  416  456  506  906 
Page 406 of 1123
Go to