Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
149  549  599  639  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  652  653  659  699  749 
Page 649 of 1123
Go to
You clicked on this forum to see Delta Hiring News. If you are an aspiring pilot looking to go to the majors this is all you have to know about Delta that some here just don't get. If you just read here and don't post....this is for you.

The Delta interview is different. For a reason. Delta wants people who want DELTA. They don't want just good pilots, they want pilots that want Delta(specifically). This is how Delta goes about it. Your app shows you are qualified for the job. They are anal on accuracy. Why? If you want Delta enough, more than anyone else, you will take the time to make sure its perfect. If one tiny thing is off you get a fix it email. Too many and you don't hear anything. Second the interview. No sim. Why? Your app and your response to training performance is enough to know you can fly. The interview is to show you want Delta(specifically). Two fold from here on out. They make you study sh!t that doesn't matter anymore. Why? You want Delta(specifically) bad enough to go back to your college books and study your *** off and practice your interview skills. Get a PREP! Also the panel is there to hear how you want Delta(specifically), you didn't lie on your app and are not too crazy to train at Delta(specifically).

They have had the best success in the long term with people who wanted Delta as their 1st choice.

Good luck and study hard.
Quote: Have you ever done contract flying? I not only did it but had a crew leasing company for 4 years. If I had to list every single person I ever flew for I would run out of ink
Then you better go buy some more ink.

Srsly.
Quote: The online psch test are a load of crap.
Sorry things haven't worked out for you. Hang in there. With your great attitude, I'm sure things will get better soon.
Quote: I did the paperwork [for Police application] and waiting on the poly. Yes it was a lot, but I expected that for a position with them, not for one with delta.
I tried to take you seriously at first but this is funny even for the internet.
Quote: Sorry things haven't worked out for you. Hang in there. With your great attitude, I'm sure things will get better soon.
Thanks, glad you think so
Quote: That's your problem right there, you are too good to work at Delta....
You knocked that one out of the park!

Quote: The online psch test are a load of crap.
Not if that keeps me from having to spend a 4 day trip with....you.
Timbo,

Not to open a recent wound on the subject but seniority will protect you as well as the psych test!

GF
Quote: Thanks, glad you think so

Bro,

Any love for Jetblue, Virgin America, Alaska, (how bout Hawaiian) or some of the other majors? Does it have to be Delta?

I have noticed quite a few expats exploring the market and I'm curious what airline you are willing to return to the US for.

Peace
Quote: Timbo,

Not to open a recent wound on the subject but seniority will protect you as well as the psych test!

GF
It's a good thing I talked to the shrink when I was young.

I doubt I'd get by him today!

Grumpy Old Man syndrome has set in.

I can hear it now;

Shrink asks, "What is your biggest weakness?"

Me, "My honesty."

Shrink, "I don't see honesty as a weakness!"

Me, "Really? Well... I -honestly- don't give a phuck what YOU think!"
149  549  599  639  645  646  647  648  649  650  651  652  653  659  699  749 
Page 649 of 1123
Go to