jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
227  727  1127  1177  1217  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1237  1277  1327 
Page 1227 of 1434
Go to
Quote: For those who have gone through the process how long has it taken from phone interview to hear back about F2F then to phase 2 and then class date?
Myself and at least 1 or 2 other folks in here did our virtual screenings back around August 25th and are still waiting to hear back on the F2F. I know another few people in here did their virtual screenings the week prior of August 15th and just started to get F2F invites last Friday. After the F2F from what I am hearing recently it could take between 48 hours all the way up to 2 weeks to get your CJO and email stating you are moving onto phase 2 or the TBNT email. Past that historically phase 2 which is where all the background check stuff happens has taken between 8-12 weeks from my understanding. Hope that helps.
Quote: thanks, I need to update my app because I included them and they for sure are not on my PRIA, just 1 real checkride failure on my PRIA over 5 years ago. maybe I can get an invite after I update that info. I have 3 LOR's and 2 of them are internal recs.
I think some confusion comes from the fact that some flight schools have self-examining authority, where something like an end-of-course check results in a new pilot certificate. The way I look at it, which could be wrong, is if you had a flight where you were supposed to walk away with a new certificate and you didn’t, then document it. I think stage checks are more like checkride prep than checkrides. Technically, for 141, every flight is a lesson(s), you can’t really document every lesson that wasn’t finished in the minimum timeframe. Just my opinion.
Typical 190 schedule BOS/JFK
Just curious what the typical 190 BOS/JFK trips looks like? Are they fairly commutable or do the commutable trips go senior?
Quote: Just curious what the typical 190 BOS/JFK trips looks like? Are they fairly commutable or do the commutable trips go senior?
A lot of 3-5 day trips. One side commutable. There are some both sides commutable trips, but they are the exception.
3-5 legs a day, 12-15 hour layovers. There are some weird 30 hour layovers.
The trips are changing a lot with the NEA, and changes to routes…
Quote: A lot of 3-5 day trips. One side commutable. There are some both sides commutable trips, but they are the exception.
3-5 legs a day, 12-15 hour layovers. There are some weird 30 hour layovers.
The trips are changing a lot with the NEA, and changes to routes…

awesome thanks. How many days off are the lines on the 190 typically?
Quote: awesome thanks. How many days off are the lines on the 190 typically?
14-18 depending on how much you want to work and the credit windows for that month. Sometimes 19.
Quote: I think some confusion comes from the fact that some flight schools have self-examining authority, where something like an end-of-course check results in a new pilot certificate. The way I look at it, which could be wrong, is if you had a flight where you were supposed to walk away with a new certificate and you didn’t, then document it. I think stage checks are more like checkride prep than checkrides. Technically, for 141, every flight is a lesson(s), you can’t really document every lesson that wasn’t finished in the minimum timeframe. Just my opinion.
It was a university with self examining 141 authority. They are in my logbook and i have nothing to hide, i have no problem reporting and explaining them. The last of which was over 15 years ago. Since graduation and over 11 years of 135 flying no 135 fails, but 1 FAA ride failure for my ATP :/ I bumped into my chief pilot the day after and it wasn’t for the job but he said “I don’t know why you would sign up for a checkride with _______, but i commend you trying “ but i do have a good explanation for it and it isn’t that, just a side note
The CBA specifics how many 1,2,3,4,5 trips they need to built at a minimum! There is also a provision how many 4/5 day trips need to be commutable. Commutable is defined as report after 1100 and release prior to 1800.
Thanks for the answers! Does Reserve typically have 11-12 days off or does the contract guarantee more days off for reserve
Quote: Thanks for the answers! Does Reserve typically have 11-12 days off or does the contract guarantee more days off for reserve
Short call: 13-14 off depending on the month. Long call: 12-14 depending on the month.
227  727  1127  1177  1217  1223  1224  1225  1226  1227  1228  1229  1230  1231  1237  1277  1327 
Page 1227 of 1434
Go to