Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 09-08-2021, 11:27 AM
  #12241  
Endless Reserve
 
chitolin's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: E190 FO
Posts: 386
Default

Originally Posted by prop View Post
I completed the application and I did the video interview and am now awaiting an invitation for the face to face. I received a Flight Addendum yesterday and turned it back in today. I have a question on the work history. The application did not give specific instructions on the work history; ie 10 years worth, 5 years worth etc so I did a complete 5 year history and then the jobs that highlighted my qualifications. I did not include all jobs. Is there a point in this process where JetBlue will request more work history? I don't want to get an offer and have them uncover more jobs than I supplied, but at no point so far is there any indication from them that they wanted all jobs for a specific timeframe.

Phase II is all about work and school history


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chitolin is offline  
Old 09-08-2021, 12:01 PM
  #12242  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jun 2021
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by capt707 View Post
Now that the 2022 Annual System bid awards have been published, this is what new hires can probably expect as far as vacancies available in the next several months as they look to fill these by 01/31/22.

BOS A320: 12
JFK A320: 64
LAX A320: 2
BOS A220: 8
BOS E190: 52
JFK E190: 25
Any idea if they’ll be running a A320 class next Wednesday?
joelparko is offline  
Old 09-08-2021, 12:15 PM
  #12243  
Covfefe
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,001
Default

Originally Posted by joelparko View Post
Any idea if they’ll be running a A320 class next Wednesday?
To be clear, there aren’t classes for specific airframes. All classes are the same, and then there is a class bid/drop on the first day, where __ number of slots for whatever base/equipment is available are bid on by the class. If you’re asking will there be A320s in the upcoming class drops? Most likely yes…I would expect a mixed drop for most/all classes going forward for a while.
BeatNavy is offline  
Old 09-08-2021, 12:36 PM
  #12244  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jun 2021
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by BeatNavy View Post
To be clear, there aren’t classes for specific airframes. All classes are the same, and then there is a class bid/drop on the first day, where __ number of slots for whatever base/equipment is available are bid on by the class. If you’re asking will there be A320s in the upcoming class drops? Most likely yes…I would expect a mixed drop for most/all classes going forward for a while.
Thank you for clearing that up. Sounds good!
joelparko is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 03:30 PM
  #12245  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: A320 FO
Posts: 86
Default

I applied on August 9th and completed the video interview on the 15th. Submitted the flight history addendum the following day. Just heard back today with an invite for a F2F interview later this month. Looks like maybe they’re starting to process the applications/video interviews!
FLPilot3190 is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 04:16 PM
  #12246  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: fifi whisperer
Posts: 1,255
Default

Hiring update-

300 new hires this year
400 new hires next year
(equates to 10% growth)

good luck all!!
seekingblue is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 04:58 PM
  #12247  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Sep 2021
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by FLPilot3190 View Post
I applied on August 9th and completed the video interview on the 15th. Submitted the flight history addendum the following day. Just heard back today with an invite for a F2F interview later this month. Looks like maybe they’re starting to process the applications/video interviews!
Curious how many days did they give you to pick from?
1shot is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 05:55 PM
  #12248  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by FLPilot3190 View Post
I applied on August 9th and completed the video interview on the 15th. Submitted the flight history addendum the following day. Just heard back today with an invite for a F2F interview later this month. Looks like maybe they’re starting to process the applications/video interviews!
I keep seeing people talk about flight time addendums and check ride addendums after their virtual screenings. I completed my virtual screening on the 25th but have not received anything in relation to a flight time or check ride addendum or a F2F invite. Are these addendums a prerequisite to the F2F invite?
KAC90 is offline  
Old 09-10-2021, 05:59 PM
  #12249  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: A320 FO
Posts: 86
Default

Originally Posted by 1shot View Post
Curious how many days did they give you to pick from?
I was given two days to choose from later this month.

Originally Posted by KAC90 View Post
I keep seeing people talk about flight time addendums and check ride addendums after their virtual screenings. I completed my virtual screening on the 25th but have not received anything in relation to a flight time or check ride addendum or a F2F invite. Are these addendums a prerequisite to the F2F invite?
The addendum is only required if you have a failed checkride or FAA incident/accident you need to disclose.
FLPilot3190 is offline  
Old 09-11-2021, 05:41 AM
  #12250  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by seekingblue View Post
Hiring update-

300 new hires this year
400 new hires next year
(equates to 10% growth)

good luck all!!
“Well over 400”

If demand picks up I’d expect a supplemental to be released.
chucknorris is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 02:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 08:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 10:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 06:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 05:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices