jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
239  739  1139  1189  1229  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239  1240  1241  1242  1243  1249  1289  1339 
Page 1239 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I'll add my experience as a statistic. I did the video screening 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a Flight Addendum or any update. Hopefully hear back soon. Completed the video screening 5 days after the initial invite.
Adding to this.
Been almost 4 weeks still nothing. I dont expect processes to go fast but I have classmates that have gone from applying to CJO at UAL and DAL in less time than that.
Quote: For those who've done the face to face. I have mine coming up. In regards to logbooks I have hard copy logbooks that I still fill out but my primary is an electronic.

Would the electronic logbook suffice as long as I make copies of all the endorsements from checkrides etc. that were in the hard copy? I was planning on attaching it to the back of the electronic logbook instead of brining my hard copy logbooks.
I did this in 1999 and it was fine. Edit sorry I thought I was still on the AA sub board, disregard.
Quote: Anyone heard anything back from HR that are currently in phase 2? Interviewed mid Sep, did the drug test / finger print last week with the email of expecting contact shortly, been silent since.
looks like the beginning and mid sept interviews got the slow wagon. Same here, completed Phase I and II now just received the email welcoming to the blue family but on the POOL. Not sure if no more classes available and they are starting to put folks on the pool.
Quote: looks like the beginning and mid sept interviews got the slow wagon. Same here, completed Phase I and II now just received the email welcoming to the blue family but on the POOL. Not sure if no more classes available and they are starting to put folks on the pool.
Guess that would explain why myself and others are waiting 3+ weeks to hear back from phone screen interview
I applied maybe 5 weeks ago and while I never got a TBNT email, haven’t gotten a phone screen either. I’ve updated the page and resume with my flight times a few times. Seem normal or perhaps “lost in the sauce”?
Oct 26th or 27th class date
Quote: Interviewed 9/23, welcome to phase II on 9/27, fingerprint and drug test email on 9/30, CJO and class date on 10/1.
looks like his process was the fastest among others, does anyone else got class date for end of Oct?
Quote: I applied maybe 5 weeks ago and while I never got a TBNT email, haven’t gotten a phone screen either. I’ve updated the page and resume with my flight times a few times. Seem normal or perhaps “lost in the sauce”?
I would say just keep your app in and keep updating it. I applied way back when it first opened in August and it took about 8 weeks to get a phone screening. I updated regularly and like everyone says, just out of nowhere when I wasn’t expecting it I received an email to do the phone screen. Good luck!
Quote: I applied maybe 5 weeks ago and while I never got a TBNT email, haven’t gotten a phone screen either. I’ve updated the page and resume with my flight times a few times. Seem normal or perhaps “lost in the sauce”?
There seems to be a fair amount of inconsistency on timing. I'm sure there are a lot of different factors we don't know about but it can definitely be frustrating. A a couple friends of mine went through the whole process (application submission to Phase II) in a little over a month/month and a half. Conversely, I know people that took over six months. I'm guessing COVID was the main factor in those cases, however.

I received the phone invite after about a week; haven't heard back yet but it's only been a few days. I'm not sure what the "normal" is but I'm hoping you get the call soon.
You won’t get a TBNT just for applying and them not selecting you for a phone screen. You only get a TBNT after a failed portion of the process, such as after the video screen or in person interview. Not hearing anything after simply applying to jetblue is like not hearing anything at other airlines. Just keep updating. I know people who waited years to ever get a call at jetblue. With this amount of hiring in the next couple years, it probably won’t take a ton of time though.
I applied back in August and haven’t heard anything yet. Is there a recruiter or email address I can send something to try and move my app along?
239  739  1139  1189  1229  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239  1240  1241  1242  1243  1249  1289  1339 
Page 1239 of 1434
Go to