jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
309  809  1209  1259  1299  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1312  1313  1319  1359  1409 
Page 1309 of 1434
Go to
Quote: If hired on as a simulator instructor, can you pickup actual line trips on your days off?

I ask because sim instructor position requires 2 year commitment and flying the actual plane here and there can keep you from getting too rusty.

Thanks!
Hey Taylor,

The company gives you two days a month that are designated for flying the line. You can pick up open time on your days off, but you will not get paid for doing so. There is a thing where you tell the company you are available to fly, they put you on a list, and if you get called for a trip it is paid above your salary.
Quote: Hi, about that… I’m about to start with JetBlue (class 04/06/2022). yesterday I received the invitation to take the leadership inventory at United. the question is what happens if Im successful with United and I decide that is the best option for my career , I like JetBlue and I’m grateful for the opportunity so I don’t want to be rude and leave during training .what would it be your advice? Is there any important thing to know for this kind of transition? Thanks
Not quite sure what to say. We had 2 or 3 in my class leave for United during training. Anywhere between 1 week after starting to 5 weeks in.
Why would anyone go to jetblue? It’s a gateway program for Delta/United is the only thing I can come up with.
Quote: Why would anyone go to jetblue? It’s a gateway program for Delta/United is the only thing I can come up with.
Because they live in Boston? Only answer that makes sense these days.
Quote: Why would anyone go to jetblue? It’s a gateway program for Delta/United is the only thing I can come up with.
Why would one care if it’s not their decision to make? Some leave, some don’t.
Quote: Because they live in Boston? Only answer that makes sense these days.
Delta rumoured to be opening a BOS base soonish. Gonna have to add another sim in OSC for that.
Quote: Hey Taylor,

The company gives you two days a month that are designated for flying the line. You can pick up open time on your days off, but you will not get paid for doing so. There is a thing where you tell the company you are available to fly, they put you on a list, and if you get called for a trip it is paid above your salary.
Any open time flying or flying from being called from the list (VDA) will pay you above the salary. If you “buy” an extra trip from another pilot on your day off, then you are flying for free.
jetBlue Hiring

Only slippery deformed half wits go to jetblue.

Delta and United on the other hand. Like totally cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Class drop

3 A320 JFK
1 A220 BOS
6 E190 BOS
2 E190 JFK
Quote: Class drop

3 A320 JFK
1 A220 BOS
6 E190 BOS
2 E190 JFK
Really small class... Guess the LOA is signed and the acquisition is announced, no need for big classes anymore?
309  809  1209  1259  1299  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1312  1313  1319  1359  1409 
Page 1309 of 1434
Go to