Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 04-27-2023, 04:23 AM
  #14081  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Mar 2023
Posts: 7
Default

Originally Posted by RiddleEagle18 View Post
27 pilots gone so far for April

22 of them were 2022 hires
1 2021 hire
1 2019 hire
3 retirements (02,02,04)
How are the numbers from 2023? A friend just finished OE and told me people from his class are already gone.
DrRumack is offline  
Old 04-27-2023, 11:58 AM
  #14082  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,460
Default

Originally Posted by DrRumack View Post
How are the numbers from 2023? A friend just finished OE and told me people from his class are already gone.

we get this data from crew trac. So itís very possible they never made it into Crewtrac if they left while still in training.
RiddleEagle18 is offline  
Old 05-07-2023, 10:44 AM
  #14083  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: May 2022
Posts: 6
Post

How long after phase I will they typically reach out with the drug screening and background check emails?
goshawk is offline  
Old 05-17-2023, 05:55 AM
  #14084  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Skycakes View Post
I applied March 22 and received an automated email the next day that my application was under review.
March 26 they emailed again and said due to high demand they were pursuing other candidates.

For the record I have 4000 PIC/2200total Jet/ 1400 PIC Jet (Lear 45). 135 and 91.

They were my first (and only) choice. I've checked my app several times and its really professional and good. No failures/ accidents/clean record. Not sure why I was passed up.

Can you share the email for their talent and acquisition? I tried emailing back the automated email where I got the Thanks but no thanks but it bounced back. I'd really like to try and better myself and figure out my shortcomings. Also, trying to figure out when I can apply again for eligibility as candidate.
I applied with similar times and this was my fate as well. Is there some sort of "cool down" for the hiring window once a application is submitted and rejected?
VortexV is offline  
Old 05-17-2023, 09:14 AM
  #14085  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: A320 CA
Posts: 169
Default

Originally Posted by VortexV View Post
I applied with similar times and this was my fate as well. Is there some sort of "cool down" for the hiring window once a application is submitted and rejected?
I had this happen to a friend as well. I told him to make a new profile with a different email and he re-submitted and had an interview shortly thereafter. Give that a go.....
ARL120384 is offline  
Old 05-17-2023, 06:13 PM
  #14086  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Mar 2023
Posts: 7
Default

Originally Posted by ARL120384 View Post
I had this happen to a friend as well. I told him to make a new profile with a different email and he re-submitted and had an interview shortly thereafter. Give that a go.....
Similar situation here, and Iíd been assuming I had to wait for them to repost the First Officer job posting under a different number, whenever that happens. I had considered creating a new account but was afraid of it hurting my chances, but maybe itís worth a try after allÖ
DrRumack is offline  
Old 05-18-2023, 08:40 AM
  #14087  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by ARL120384 View Post
I had this happen to a friend as well. I told him to make a new profile with a different email and he re-submitted and had an interview shortly thereafter. Give that a go.....
This crossed my mind but figured it would look strange to recruiting personnel, I guess not. thank you.
VortexV is offline  
Old 05-18-2023, 09:07 AM
  #14088  
Gets Weekends Off
 
RemoveB4flght's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Posts: 668
Default

Originally Posted by VortexV View Post
This crossed my mind but figured it would look strange to recruiting personnel, I guess not. thank you.
Ten years ago and prior when every major/legacy had stacks of thousands of well qualified applicants likely no one would have noticed an individual pilot reapplying in an oddly short amount of time. In todayís climate where every airline is scrambling to find well qualified applicants itís even less likely to be seen as strange. More pilots have been hired by being persistent than those who have been permanently rejected for trying too hard, keep plugging away on getting to where you want to be.
RemoveB4flght is offline  
Old 05-18-2023, 10:10 AM
  #14089  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by RemoveB4flght View Post
Ten years ago and prior when every major/legacy had stacks of thousands of well qualified applicants likely no one would have noticed an individual pilot reapplying in an oddly short amount of time. In todayís climate where every airline is scrambling to find well qualified applicants itís even less likely to be seen as strange. More pilots have been hired by being persistent than those who have been permanently rejected for trying too hard, keep plugging away on getting to where you want to be.
I was surprised and bummed out a bit really. I will try again for sure and maybe get lucky.
VortexV is offline  
Old 06-05-2023, 01:48 PM
  #14090  
Block holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2019
Posts: 28
Default

I applied last night and this morning received an email requesting that I complete the JetBlue Flight History Addendum attached to the email but there was nothing attached. Does anyone happen to know where I can find the JetBlue Flight History Addendum?

Thanks!
Nowo11 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 01:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 07:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 09:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 05:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 04:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread