jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
393  893  1293  1343  1383  1389  1390  1391  1392  1393  1394  1395  1396  1397  1403 
Page 1393 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Hey everyone, interviewed last week, got moved to Phase 2 on Friday.

Does anyone know anything about the pilot hiring committee that looks at packets/what they are looking at? Just curious as to what the likelihood of making it through Phase 2 is.

Thanks!
I think it’s only background issues that can trip you up. They’re verifying you are who you say, and cross checking your pria, driving record, etc. As long as you disclosed anything that could be an issue, you should be golden.
Thats what would make sense... from everyone I have talked to though CJO's are going out before background checks/driving records/pria's come back. They even said in the interview that you need to make sure to disclose everything as they will remove you from training if they find something not disclosed, as that is when they will get the results from the PRIA's etc....

Thank you!
Quote: Thats what would make sense... from everyone I have talked to though CJO's are going out before background checks/driving records/pria's come back. They even said in the interview that you need to make sure to disclose everything as they will remove you from training if they find something not disclosed, as that is when they will get the results from the PRIA's etc....

Thank you!
This is true. I've heard on a few separate occasions of people being pulled throughout training and let go when stuff showed up.
3/15 class
Got the call today CJO for March 15 class. Really excited to be heading to JetBlue. Anyone else slated for this start date? I am a bit older (40) so hoping I will have a choice of aircraft and base when we get to bidding, although it was great to see so many young men and woman at the interview. When I last did this in the early 2000s it was a way different experience and way different crowd!
Quote: Got the call today CJO for March 15 class. Really excited to be heading to JetBlue. Anyone else slated for this start date? I am a bit older (40) so hoping I will have a choice of aircraft and base when we get to bidding, although it was great to see so many young men and woman at the interview. When I last did this in the early 2000s it was a way different experience and way different crowd!
congrats! I also have a March 15th start date. I’m 35.
Quote: Got the call today CJO for March 15 class. Really excited to be heading to JetBlue. Anyone else slated for this start date? I am a bit older (40) so hoping I will have a choice of aircraft and base when we get to bidding, although it was great to see so many young men and woman at the interview. When I last did this in the early 2000s it was a way different experience and way different crowd!
Congratulations! Out of curiosity, when did you interview? I was on Thursday the 9th but haven't heard anything after Phase 2. I know someone who interviewed the 8th that received a CJO.

Thank you!
Quote: Congratulations! Out of curiosity, when did you interview? I was on Thursday the 9th but haven't heard anything after Phase 2. I know someone who interviewed the 8th that received a CJO.

Thank you!
I interviewed on the 19th and got the call on the 24th, so about a week
Quote: I interviewed on the 19th and got the call on the 24th, so about a week
Just got my call as well... for March 29th. Looking forward to joining the team!
Quote: Just got my call as well... for March 29th. Looking forward to joining the team!

congrats to you both. See you all online.
Anybody get the Phase 2 email yet from the Interview on the 15th?
393  893  1293  1343  1383  1389  1390  1391  1392  1393  1394  1395  1396  1397  1403 
Page 1393 of 1434
Go to